37

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 37 Zombie Doomsday Ernie, 37

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 37: Zombie Doomsday Oni, 37

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Wen Zhu eats braised pork, she has been hungry for this bite for a long time, but recently she has been satisfied with eating, so it is still good-looking, the first chopsticks first clamped half of the colorful and three-layer meat into the mouth, the fat trembled and melted, the fat paste mouth, the lean meat juice is abundant, and it is cooked soft, it is her favorite taste, chew a few times and swallow it, Wen Zhu responded to Tianfeng's praise: "Your base also surprised me, you can choose to cooperate with me at this time, you can see the courage and wisdom." Eat first, eat first.

Although Tianfeng has the intention to be tempted, grasp more initiative, and at least know more information, but her mouth is really busy, and even her brain is occupied by the domineering aroma of food, and she really has no time to speak. And Wen Zhu's attitude is also obvious, that is, to show their advantages and abilities, so that they have nothing to say, Tianfeng has to bury his head in hardship.

Tianfeng, who has the most city government means, is still like this, and the performance of others can be imagined. Even Mao Miaomiao, who often comes and goes to Taoyuan, has not been here for a while recently, and the first time she eats a big dish and a hard dish, she is also snoring. Many people don't have enough to eat one serving and go to buy a second serving.

Tianfeng too, she not only bought braised pork to eat, but also charged a few hundred points. The restaurant is at this level, and it is conceivable that several other stores are definitely not bad, and there are convenience stores that do not shop, and there are expenses everywhere, and the points are really not enough at the beginning. With this thought in her mind, Tianfeng understood Wen Zhu's fearlessness even more, and she also had a deeper understanding of her sentence just now, "Your base surprised me".

Guilty of her guilt, Wenzhu will not understand this kind of truth, she can do a unique business, it is conceivable that she relies on a lot. This kind of reliance allows her to clean up several second-generation members of the Dawning Base, and also allows the Dawning Base to take the initiative to apologize, and similarly, she is not afraid of offending a Fengyun Base.

Even, if Fengyun Base and Dawning Base join forces, it is impossible to divide this place like pork, she is not afraid at all.

What is this dependence? Wen Zhu's special ability, what will it be related to this store? Although it is said that after the end of the world, everyone's abilities are strange, but because of this, Tianfeng's brain hole can no longer be closed as soon as it is opened. Moreover, she has not yet made up her mind, she must know Wenzhu's hole cards.

Is it necessary to know?

Tianfeng knew that for most of the decision-makers of the Fengyun Base, especially their eldest brother, their vision would not be long-term, and due to the infection of the Jianghu Qi, what they cared about most would only be the struggle with the Dawning Base. The cooperation between the Shuguang base and Wenzhu can be seen with the naked eye that they will get enough food and a clean environment, which will reduce casualties and improve the overall combat effectiveness.