114

Pinellia novel

Chapter 114 114 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 114

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 113 113 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 113

Next chapter: Chapter 115 115 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 115

Chapter 114 114 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 114

◎The Master of Justice◎

Since the hotel was completed, Wenzhu has actually been working hard to invite guests.

However, those invited are often unwilling to come.

Wenzhu decided to send the invitation letter according to the radiation range of his own transportation, and the invitation letter was also beautifully made. It not only contains Wenzhu's warm invitation and introduction to the hotel, but also includes several photos of the hotel's scenery and environment. Maybe it was done so well that few people believed it after sending it out. They all thought it must be a conspiracy, especially when it said that transportation was included and the transportation was a helicopter.

If a force really has helicopters, its first choice should be to blitz other bases instead of doing business, especially hotel business. For guests from far away, this is simply nonsense. If anyone ventured onto this helicopter, they would laugh at each other for the rest of their lives and then happily devour each other's territory.

So the people who have come here with invitations so far all have some stories, and they have to leave, and they can also take away some good things.

Among them were a pair of twin sisters who were very vigilant and rarely talked, three young boys who came together, a middle-aged woman without powers, and her three or four-year-old daughter, and some other people who came here. , all seem to have stories. Not all of them stayed in hotels. After learning about the prices in Taoyuan, most of them moved into low-rent housing for future consideration.

Wen Zhu didn't care about this. When he opened his business, there was nothing to be picky about.

However, she is not a philanthropist. She takes risks in vain, but she only pays attention to respect and privacy. You can not tell others what happens to you, but you have to tell Wenzhu. If there is other news attached, there will be more award. If he doesn't want to explain anything, or if he keeps confusing the person with words that don't match the words at the beginning, Wenzhu will throw the person out directly.

"I treat people with sincerity, and you treat me as a scapegoat? You don't really think that living here is just a transactional relationship, do you? Can you be a clear-headed person?" When Wenzhu threw the person out, he did not pronounce the other party's crime. It's dishonest, but outsiders who know this face can naturally guess why.

With a representative who kills chickens to scare monkeys, the following things will be easy to handle.

Besides, in this kind of place where humans must stick together to survive, sometimes they can even endure the murder of their father and mother. There are always people who will do anything to survive. Is it possible for these people to have the courage to leave their familiar environment and go to a place that is not only strange but also magical? Is it possible that these people do not have hatred in their hearts?

After most people found out that Wenzhu meant to mind their own business, they simply came to visit and even offered to bring people over.

There are just not many people who can afford to stay in a hotel for a long time. This Wenzhu didn't care, and even comforted them: "It doesn't matter, the information you provided is already very useful. Rather than pulling people to stay in a hotel, I hope you can help others while ensuring your own safety." What I need is more than just points, you know."