7

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 7 Zombie Apocalypse, 7

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 7: The Zombie Apocalypse, 7

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

After Ma Linlin and the three of them left, the commissary's upgrade experience bar went to the point of almost two-thirds.

Because it is located in the old city business district, it belongs to the developed area on the east side of the city before, there are more zombies than people, Wen Zhu is more leisurely and boring next, and three days later, he was successfully upgraded to the second level by relying on the repurchase of Du Fang and Zhao Xiran.

Three new products have been added to the secondary commissary, namely ham sausage, rice porridge, and mustard and kelp shreds packaged in small bags. At the same time, it has also upgraded other products to enrich the category. There are more steamed buns in the steamed pot and are divided into mushroom and green vegetable filling and pork green vegetable filling. There are also three more sandwiches, scrambled eggs with butter, beef tenderloin with black pepper, and sliced turkey.

Vegetarian buns have 5 points and meat buns have 6 points, which are as big as steamed buns, and they are all very beautiful. The salty sandwich is 12 points each, and the ingredients are plentiful, and the taste is solid and full. There are chicken and pork in ham sausage, and when you eat instant noodles in Wenzhu, you can put one on each and try it, and I feel that the starch content is not much, and it is a very chewy and elastic taste, 4 points a. After all, it's meat, and it's thicker than a finger, so it's quite cost-effective.

After leveling up, Wen Zhu will get 100 reward points, and the reward options for any one are: a bag of corn gummies, about 20, roast duck neck in various flavors, 10 pieces, or a brick-sized yellow rice cake.

Wen Zhu hadn't eaten candy for a long time, so she chose gummy corn. In fact, the self-heating small hot pot I chose before, and I haven't finished eating the jelly or something. This kind of luxurious and beautiful food storage, as well as the more and more food choices in the commissary, make Wenzhu's sense of security rise, and when he chooses food rewards by heart, he will have a lot less self-blame.

She tore open the package, took out a individually wrapped corn-flavored gummie, tore it open again, stuffed the gummies into her mouth, and put the rest behind the cash register, and began to observe the large pot of thick white porridge. The super-large capacity electric cooker is placed on the table, plugged in with electricity, and next to it is a stack of bowls, which looks like there is a capacity of more than 200 ml, which is not large, but the price is 4 points a bowl. The white porridge is thick, the skin is knotted with a layer of rice oil, and the rice grains burst open, sticky and fragrant, full of the aroma of high-quality rice.

Moreover, the electric cooking pot will never stick to the pot, and this pot of rice porridge will never dry up. Once a certain amount of rice porridge has been scooped away, the cauldron will be re-boiled.

The food in the commissary adheres to the purpose of filling the stomach is not expensive, and there are no luxury goods this time, but Wen Zhu is still very satisfied. At present, these foods are very compatible with each other, and they can be mixed and matched at will, and the income from walking is also considerable. And cigarettes and cakes are to some extent something that everyone in the last days can't refuse, and who doesn't want to try them if they have the conditions?