53

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 53 Zombie Apocalypse, 53

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 53: The Zombie Apocalypse, 53

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

The way back was very smooth, nothing happened, there was navigation provided by the system, and the driver did not delay any time on the road. Even so, it still took several hours to return to Taoyuan from the Fengyun base, and by the time Wenzhu saw Taoyuan's signboard, the sky had darkened.

She pushed open the door of the convenience store and saw a row of reluctant sofa potatoes sitting in the lounge area - the permanent resident Zhao Xiran, the familiar face Ma Linlin trio, and some new guests, all of whom couldn't tear off their eyes from the TV, but reminded one by one: "It's time to go, it's too late if you don't leave..."

Hearing the movement at the door, several people looked back one after another, and when they saw that it was Wen Zhu, they all showed expectant expressions and greeted one after another: "Boss Wen is back?" I heard that the boss had worked hard, was the cooperation negotiated?

The cooperation with the base is not a secret, and Wen Zhu doesn't need to hide it from anyone, but it can help his own power even more if he says it - although Taoyuan is good, the territory and population are indeed small, in today's world, if people are treated as soft persimmons, there will be endless troubles.

In order to save snacks and make some money, Wen Zhu felt that he was working hard.

She replied with a smile: "The opening of the branch has been decided, and it will open in a few days." However, it will not affect the operation and order of the main store, so everyone can rest assured.

Ma Linlin asked again: "Shouldn't it be upgraded?" What's new this time? We're all looking forward to it. And this TV, I really can't stop watching it, and I'm addicted to it. Although there is a small TV in the room, it is still not as big as this screen, and it is refreshing to watch.

Ma Linlin is not from Sichuan, I don't know who I learned the accent from, but it is interesting to talk. And as soon as he said this, Wen Zhu knew what it meant that they were all staring at him expectantly, and their feelings were waiting to be upgraded.

Wen Zhu said: "The new product has not yet been decided, but it should be available early tomorrow morning, and the capsule hotel should not change to a big TV, the place is small, and it can't be opened, and there will be contradictions." If you open a hotel in the future, there should be one in the room configuration.

Ma Linlin sighed twice: "Boss Wen, you know how to do business, and you will open a hotel in the future?" Also, we have cooperated with two bases, and the Qiming base doesn't know when it will come back, there are more people, more money, and more stores? Recently, the temperature difference between morning and evening has dropped, and the cold season is coming in more than a month. I don't know how this heating bill will be calculated at that time..."

She was chatting casually, but now she was intently asking.

Since opening the capsule hotel, everyone who has stayed in it has experienced the benefits of convenience. First of all, safety allows them to sleep without having to spend time looking for a place to sleep and taking turns keeping vigils. Everyone is very energetic, go to hunt zombies during the day, and try to pack enough food, rest and eat when the sun is at its strongest, come back when it is dark, take a bath, watch TV, and rest.