72

Chapter 72 72 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 72

◎Being unable to make ends meet◎

In the end, Wenzhu decided to save his points and directly open up real estate - not only low-rent housing, but also various rental housing, commercial housing, shops, etc., which would be opened at once. This one requires 1.2 million points. Wen Zhu looked at the balance and felt a stab of pain in his liver.

Some time ago, Wenzhu finally opened a gas station and spent one million points. It is more expensive in one step. If you only refuel your car and only have No. 1 gasoline, it is cheaper. However, Wenzhu considered that he would have to open other areas later, which would still cost points. In the end, it was more convenient to open them all at once, and the facilities were complete.

Originally, the gas station was not urgent in Wenzhu's plan, but unexpectedly, people always came to ask. Since there was a reaction, how could Wenzhu not respond? After the gas station opened, it spread and also played a role in attracting customers. It is common to drive in the city, but these people may not necessarily spend money here frequently in Wenzhu, or they may even have never been there once.

After all, not everyone is unable to cook outside, and not everyone eats poorly. But everyone will be stuck with fuel. There is no way. This is the case with industrial products. In the past, they didn't refuel outside and had to carry heavy fuel themselves. Is it because they didn't want to make it convenient for themselves?

That's of course because there are no conditions.

And compared with the various fuels that can be purchased everywhere with varying quality and inconsistent models, the service provided by Wenzhu brings a long-lost clarity of order and security.

Cars are relatively easy to obtain in the apocalypse. After all, the number of humans has dropped sharply, but there are many cars left behind. There was a time when many people were obsessed with collecting luxury cars. They couldn't afford to drive them before, but now they drive them casually. What restricts them is always road traffic and energy. The road has not been maintained, and there have been problems, big and small, in the past four years. If it seriously affects too many people, each base will find a way to repair it, but other places will have no choice but to leave it empty.

Of course there are bases that can independently produce fuel, but there are not that many, and the output is always limited. Therefore, bases that can occupy existing fuel stocks are also very popular. But people always have the instinct to hoard. Once they start hoarding, they will not be willing to let go of the supply without digging out all the grains of rice from other people's throats.

Therefore, the current market is full of chaos. Wenzhu doesn't go out himself. Although he knows about this, he feels that he is inevitably out of sync.

After the gas station was opened, some people even kept asking to open a gas station in the branch.

In addition to gas stations, Wenzhu also opened a pharmacy, and another million points went out. Currently, the pharmacy only carries cold medicine, anti-inflammatory medicine, and antipyretic medicine. The store has been extremely popular since it opened. Although this medicine can only be taken by yourself after buying it, even people who are not sick will stock up on it for fear that it will not be enough when they need it.

Moreover, these three medicines are all produced by the system, have quick effects and have few side effects. They come in capsules of different shapes and are convenient to take.

With the pharmacy, Wenzhu has a hint of Taoyuan. After all, even if you lived here before, it was not easy to get sick, but if you really got sick, you could only carry it on your own.

Because of the pharmacy, Wenzhu thought of another thing: "If there is an infectious disease, will there be a vaccine and specific medicine? Can the vaccine be free?"

Although selling it will bring in a lot of money, only free of charge can the fastest way to curb infectious diseases. Coupled with specific drugs, it should be able to directly curb the spread. Although it seemed that the hospital had to be put on the agenda, looking at the balance, Wen Zhu really felt a pain in his liver - this was the sequelae of being stuck in the business game.

A hospital is not only a building, it must also be equipped with various equipment. Each department must be opened separately. Doctors and nurses cannot all be staffed by system staff - such system staff with high professional skills are very expensive and unnecessary. All employees use the system.

Wenzhu believes that his purpose is not to use various high-tech products produced by the system to take care of all human needs for food, clothing, housing and transportation, but to use business to dominate the world and rebuild the ecology and order of human society. In other words, it depends on human beings. If she really wants to feed every mouthful of food down her throat, Wenzhu believes that the system should not be engaged in business, but should be called the "I am engaged in poisonous vegetables in the apocalypse" system.

In addition to the two large expenses of gas stations and pharmacies, Wenzhu has also been paying money to open corresponding stores in branches - and she has been reaching cooperation with other bases to continue opening branches. Just going to the site for research costs a lot. A lot of effort and time. Every time a branch is opened, it is a new cost, and the consumption power of small bases is completely inferior to that of large bases.

This is determined by all-round reasons, so it cannot be explained by Wenzhu stimulating consumption.

Large bases have better order and more people. Even those who work hard can at least have income. This is something that small bases cannot compare with. Small bases have fewer people and weak survival capabilities, so naturally there are even fewer people with spending power. But this branch has to be opened because there are surprises.

There was a leader of a small base who was really exhausted and distressed because she only had combat power but no management ability. She was barely able to protect the people and territory of an entire base. It was no longer possible. So she simply found Wen Zhu and got straight to the point: "Wen Zhu." Boss, there are about 500 people in our base and more than 500,000 points in inventory. If I bring the entire base to defect, do you think I can get a discount?"

Population is just a burden for this responsible and bottom-line leader, because she really doesn't know how to manage it and can't manage it. More than 500 people have to eat, drink, and drink from nothing. How much pressure is this?

But for Wenzhu, this is the first large return he has seen among the vast expenditure. She didn't say it was false: "Not now, how about half a month later? If you sign this contract, I can provide another batch of tickets, so that you won't be unable to support it."

Accepting 500 people is okay for Taoyuan now, but it will undoubtedly be a big impact. Wen Zhu would rather wait for low-rent housing to be available and then directly disperse them. One step, her favorite.

The other party was overjoyed, almost bursting into tears: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Thank you, Boss Wen, actually I just tried to ask, I really...I really tried my best, but I couldn't do it well, uh ah Ahhhhhh... I really didn't know it was so painful to manage so many people, but I can't ignore it, I really... I'm so tired, I'm so scared, I always feel that everyone is dying because of me But I really can't do it..."

Look, a person with a conscience will collapse once he realizes that he is powerless in a world like this. This base leader may not have enough talent, but she did her best to take care of as many people as possible, but she was burning herself. If Wenzhu doesn't come, she will die sooner or later, and the people she saves will hate her.

Wen Zhu silently pressed her to his chest and patted her back. Now this burden can be lifted off and you can cry to your heart's content.

The author has something to say: