88

半夏小說

第88章 88 ★ 喪屍末日,88

關燈 小 中 大

上一章︰第87章 87 ★ 喪屍末日,87

下一章︰第89章 89 ★ 喪屍末日,89

Chapter 88 88 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 88

◎New Hospital Challenge◎

People, at certain moments in their lives, always have the urge to leave their own seeds, regardless of gender. Whether it is as a continuation of life, a manifestation of will, a trace of life...

Ma Linlin only thought about it when she was emo, and did not really include it in her plan. What to say? I haven't even had a clear life yet, and I still have to work hard in the wind and rain. Where can I raise a child? As for Ma Daquan getting married and having children, she does support it - her brother wants to get married, have children and start a family, and she can also help. Raising an adult and children is not a problem. The main responsibility is not hers, so why should she disagree?

But after that day, neither brother nor sister seriously discussed the matter. We are no longer young people, and we haven’t even discussed the horoscope yet. Why do we keep discussing it?

The environment is not stable enough, and the biological responsibility is not to have children.

Having said that, there are always some people who are forced or passive to become pregnant with a child, or struggle to survive with a child. This is a relatively rare situation in the last days, and a combination that is difficult to survive, but it is not completely impossible.

Taoyuan became famous and the hospital opened. Zhao Ran and Zhou Jinghui all came to seek refuge. They arranged dormitories and jobs. After settling down, the siphon effect led to more people coming to seek refuge, including several pregnant women with big bellies. Most of them are over six months old. I don’t know how they survived to this day or how they came to Taoyuan. Their identity is probably very doubtful.

But Wenzhu didn't care and accepted them all, and because of her status as a woman and pregnant woman, most of the expenses were reduced. Hospitalization, renting a house, and eating all cost very little. Currently, the hospital is severely understaffed, and the obstetrics and gynecology department is not yet open. Fortunately, several pregnant women have no signs of premature labor, but have various health problems.

Malnutrition, anemia, hypoglycemia.

Wen Zhu was a little worried and came to see it in person. When he passed by the general school where the teachers were compiling textbooks before school started, he was stopped by two girls from the old Zhang family. These two girls are aunt and nephew. The aunt's name is Zhang Luyun, and the niece's name is Li Daiyue. They only restored their real names after coming to Taoyuan, and they both sound pretty good.

Recently, the old Zhang family couple have been helping compile Wen Zhuyao's textbooks at school. The framework is extracted from the original textbook, but the changes are also very large. After graduating from a general school and passing the exam, the knowledge level is approximately equivalent to the junior high school level. However, there is no foreign language teaching, and knowledge such as physics, chemistry, and biology cannot be accurate.

In the past, most of them were just estimated to be included in history. Wenzhu believed that collecting physical objects and audio-visual materials was what he should do. To preserve civilization, he would have to open various museums in the future. But for now, the knowledge about nature may have to be re-understood and summarized.