122

Pinellia novel

Chapter 122 122 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 122

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 121 121 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 121

Next chapter: Chapter 123 123 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 123

Chapter 122 122 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 122

◎Three more years of sewing and repair◎

The result of overwhelming others is that no one resisted Wen Zhu, and the branch opened smoothly.

Well, the process of opening a restaurant is nothing special. It is a fixed process that has happened countless times. And there is no such thing as the lavishness some people imagine, such as choosing a location, renting a house, or opening any door. Entering from any door is a hall. They lead to restaurants, bathhouses, gas stations, coal and other fuel stores, and car repair shops respectively.

The number of stores that can be opened this time has increased because the item Wenzhu no longer needs to open a branch has been upgraded. And winter itself has seasonal limited store activities, and the fuel store is one. Therefore, this time the arbitrary gate is also very wide, fully four meters wide. There is only a small strip for people to walk on. It is protected by reinforced concrete and is difficult to be hit. The remaining space is for vehicles to pass.

Base A is in the mountains. Anyone with a little ability has a car, otherwise it would be impossible to travel and collect supplies. If you have to carry all the firewood on your own in winter, you will freeze to death. Of course, fuel is also sold at the base. The price is not too expensive, but burning it all winter is still a heavy burden. On the contrary, people with some skills do not need to grab these fuels. Those who are capable can directly order coal from other bases.

Yes, B base produces coal. It is a medium-sized coal mine. It is not as high as the flour shipment volume of base A. This is because they have to ensure their own usage and save existing inventory. Because they are not skilled in coal mining, accidents often occur. But just these sales are enough to make people from other bases flock to it. It affects the entire surrounding market, otherwise it would not have the ability to compete with Base A, which controls food.

At first, the people in Base A knew that Wenzhu mainly sold food, and they felt very unhappy, feeling that they had robbed them of their most important business. But when I heard that she could also supply coal at an unlimited guaranteed price, but would only buy it in limited quantities, I immediately became excited. It's sad to talk about one's own failure, but the enemy's failure makes people suddenly enlightened.

Everyone's advantage is gone, and no one is considered a loser.

As for gas stations and car repair shops, they are very popular with everyone, even more so than bathhouses.

If you can't take a shower, you'll feel uncomfortable at most. But the car breaks down, which is the most annoying thing for people in the last days. Although it is said that a long-term illness makes a good doctor, people who cannot drive before the end of the world will naturally be able to drive in this environment where they can drive casually after a lot of practice. After driving for a long time, they will naturally be able to repair the car.

But they can't produce parts, so they can only repair some minor faults. If it's really broken, the best way is to replace it. As a result of this method of use, no one can handle the consumption rate of the vehicle over time. This is a very serious problem, but there is currently no solution. Bases with more foresight, such as Base A, let the space superpowers collect many cars from various places, regardless of model, and then let professionals who know how to repair automobiles save them, sort them out, and open a base. All car bases.