50

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 50 Zombie Apocalypse, 50

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 50: Zombie Apocalypse, 50

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

The food in the Fengyun base is similar to that in the Dawning base. Although the relationship between the two parties is not good, it is a fool not to make money in the Shuguang base, and the pork is still sold. Moreover, there are fruits, oranges and apples in the Fengyun base, which are all very precious sources of VC, and no matter how fierce the competition is, no one will tear their faces with them unless necessary.

The reason why these two bases can develop into large bases is that congenital sufficient materials and irreplaceable rare materials are a very important part.

After the apocalypse, a large number of trees and fruit trees here in the Fengyun base died, except for making firewood, there was no other use, but there was also a batch of mutations, high temperature and low temperature resistance, and the fruit hanging situation was also considerable, and now this weather is the time when early-ripening apples begin to ripen, and there will be apple pie at the banquet at night.

Fruits, sugar, flour, and apple pie are all the bosses, cut into pieces for everyone to use, one piece per person, is limited. Not only are apples precious, but so are the ovens, and they don't have many opportunities to bake and eat, so everyone is happy.

In addition, pork dishes are also indispensable, stewed in an iron pot, pasted cakes, dried potatoes, dried beans, eggplant vermicelli, etc., stewed together with pork blood ribs and big bones, which looks more arrogant than the pig-killing vegetables in the Shuguang base, but in fact, the amount of pork is less than that of the Shuguang base. Li Zhiyan has returned to a gentle and calm state, no matter how many twists and turns in his heart are wandering, he seems to be very hospitable at this time, let Wen Zhu take the first apple pie, and recommended her to try the paste: "We didn't make this kind of northern food here before, but try it now, it's really good!" It's convenient and delicious.

Both bases have their own rice and wheat fields, and they can plant whatever seeds they have, and there are also many wood-based abilities who take turns to breed and help the evolution of staple food species. At present, it is not enough to achieve the freedom of staple food, but to achieve a step-by-step planned supply, whether it is enough or not, anyway, there is only that.

In addition to eating by themselves, they also have to engage in strategic reserves, and in terms of food, only the high-level are more wanton, at least they will worry about having money and nowhere to buy food, not that they have no money, and the food is not so bleak.

Wen Zhu is very happy to eat, there is no apple pie in her shop now, this pie is crispy and delicious, the apples in it are sweet and sour, and it seems to be sprinkled with cinnamon powder, which shows that the person who cooks also has some skills in his body. In addition, there are thin-bottomed pizzas, tomato sauce, green pepper rings, and pork cubes that are baked, which taste serious and good, but the flavor of cheese is missing.

Local cattle, but now there is little left, in the early days there were not less people from all walks of life killed to eat meat, now there is a base to raise cattle, there are also dairy cows, but can only sell milk, there is no condition to make cheese, and the purchase from other places is always intermittent. And cheese is a low priority on the purchase list, and traditional seasonings and salted sugar are more worth buying than it.