138

Pinellia novel

Chapter 138 138 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 138

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 137 137 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 137

Next chapter: Chapter 139 139 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 139

Chapter 138 138 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 138

◎Everyone has his own ambition◎

There are only two types of jobs in Taoyuan, civil servants and others.

Wen Zhu made it very clear that civil servants have the most restrictions, the highest benefits, and generous wages, but the threshold is also the highest. They mainly include the armed forces, population reception offices, hospitals, schools, etc. Any occupation related to the national economy and people's livelihood in Taoyuan will definitely be It is subject to the strictest supervision and the strictest management.

Jobs of other nature are generally workers and various positions in factories. People with corresponding majors can take the initiative to apply for the proficiency test. Once they pass the test, they can be employed in positions suitable for their abilities. If they are special talents and think they are useful to Taoyuan, You can directly make an appointment with Wenzhu for an interview.

Professional practitioners in fields such as theoretical physics, molecular chemistry, and biochemical environmental materials who currently seem to be unable to exert their abilities can still report first. Whether you want to be a teacher or open a laboratory, priority will be given to those who have applied and have resident qualifications.

Wenzhu took the opportunity to do some popular science about what the resident qualifications are: they will be automatically issued if you pass the general education examination. If you were born in Taoyuan, you will get it automatically. People and families with resident status can purchase insured coal and receive education subsidies and other social benefits.

For the current temporary residents of City No. 3, this is all an unexpected surprise. Their eyes lit up when they heard this, and no one was unwilling.

They thought that having good food and a warm house was just a dream, but now they can have a job and their own house! Outside, which base would dare to say such a thing?

The more detailed the description of a happy life, the more motivated people will be. After the meeting, many people immediately rushed to the school to register themselves, vowing to pass the exam before the end of this week at the latest and start working quickly. They don't pick their jobs at all. They all think that having a job and having money is enough. As for the position, they can adjust it later.

They used to live in capsule hotels. Although they had a place to stay for a while, they were inevitably afraid of living in vain. Once they got jobs and resident qualifications, it was different. No wonder many people flocked to them.

The women who came out of heaven gathered together automatically. Chatting not only exchanged ideas, but also warmed their feelings. At the same time, they stabilized their swaying hearts. There are so many people together. Although they were in a competitive relationship before, in fact, they have different personalities and talents. It is all thanks to Zhao Yong's hard work and brainwashing and crazy compression of other tracks that they are crowded together.

Now they have separated and come to a new world. Even the person who was very difficult to deal with in the past fully understands that the other person is his support at this moment. He is very affectionate for a while, and even made an appointment to go to the hospital to see the person in Lost Paradise after signing up. Those women. If you can help, please do so.