96

Pinellia novel

Chapter 96 96 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 96

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 95 95 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 95

Next Chapter: Chapter 97 97 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 97

Chapter 96 96 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 96

◎Prepare for cooling◎

Buildings such as school supermarkets that will definitely expand in the future. Although only one floor is currently open, all everyone sees is a dusty high-rise building. Only the open floors are shiny and brand new.

Wen Zhu hurriedly opened the second floor of the only building in the school before school started.

The children were grouped into a class, and the number was so small that they could not even fill a classroom that could accommodate fifty or sixty people. This is also expected.

Most of the places are classrooms for adults. To save trouble, Wenzhu decorated them all in a stepped style, as big as an opera house. They can even serve as auditoriums, examination rooms and other responsibilities.

The teacher's office is mainly concentrated on the second floor, with two people sharing a room, and a tea room. The system will regularly replenish some instant tea, biscuits and snacks.

Currently, there are only a dozen teachers taking turns to teach, and each person is responsible for at least three courses. The work is very intensive and the benefits cannot keep up. What should I do? The school also has a cafeteria. Teachers and students swipe their cards based on their identity. The price is cheaper than in a restaurant. The food is large and filling, so it is still a good deal.

Like the previous school setting, here there is also a 45-minute class, four classes each in the morning and afternoon. If you want, you can study by yourself in the evening. The cafeteria is open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.

Dinner starts at six o'clock and ends at eight o'clock, followed by midnight snack time, with all kinds of porridge, soup and noodles. The dishes are fewer than during the day, but they are also rich. Sometimes Wen Zhu goes to bed late or doesn't want to cook for himself, so he goes to the school or hospital canteen to eat and make a tour.

Although most people in Taoyuan have some objections to the fact that they have to take the academic qualification test, they will not resist it - this is how people are in a group. Since there is no other way, and after all, the test is not painful or painful, just take the test. Okay, it will be easier once you finish the exam. After all, the junior class level is equivalent to junior high school graduation, and most people are very confident in themselves.

It is relatively easy to pass the junior exam. Although there are many subjects, the knowledge is very basic, and it doesn't matter if you are not good at a few subjects. If you do better in other subjects, you can fly at a low altitude. Even foreign languages ​​have been deleted, and politics has been replaced by Taoyuan General Studies, which is almost for scoring points.

At present, many people take exams just to get rid of their temporary status. They have a deep-rooted fear of instability. But in the end of the world, there is no need to take the exam for intermediate classes or advanced classes, let alone all the other courses after that. A variety of intensive classes, improvement classes and orientation classes.

Even in peaceful times, there were not that many people who truly valued education and maintained a proactive attitude, let alone today. Many people think that knowledge may be useful, but it is not cost-effective at all.