29

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 29 Zombie Apocalypse, 29

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 29: The Zombie Apocalypse, 29

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Among this gift, the heaviest is undoubtedly the three Maozi "Serdyukov", which have a long range, great power, all-steel structure, nicknamed the Spotted Viper, which used to be reserved for the Maozi special forces and the presidential guard.

Wen Zhu likes it.

Her ability is very high-level, but sometimes a thermal weapon works better. And this spotted viper is a double-row double-fed 18-round magazine, and it still uses □□, which is simply sparkling and cute. Zheng Hongzhuo's excellence also lies in this, the main body is split and easy to carry, but the magazine is full, and a hundred rounds of ammunition are included, which is not insufficient.

And this gift, it is clear that he gave it in his personal name, in the capacity of the owner of the base.

Wen Zhu put down the golden hairpin, reached out and touched a pile of parts, and assembled one in a blink of an eye. The heavy real guy was held in his hand, Wen Zhu's face was obviously a lot more pleasant, and after checking it, she showed a satisfied smile: "Let Commander Zheng break the cost, the sincerity of your base is really enough." Now that the ransom has arrived, I will also release the people, so you can bring them back.

As she spoke, she didn't see any obvious movements, and her abilities didn't fluctuate, and the seven people crackled and fell.

Zheng Hongzhuo's face was very kind, but he didn't react superfluously to the gourd babies who wanted to get some comfort in his heart with tears in his eyes, but just ordered his entourage: "Quickly move them to the car and let the doctor take a look."

Wang Xiaolong cried out with tears in his eyes: "Uncle Zheng... Can I not go?

This was quite unexpected, Zheng Hongzhuo looked at the others: "You don't want to leave either?"

He has no family and children, so he usually has a kind attitude towards these second generations, but not everyone thinks that they are the same as Wang Xiaolong, who has caused such a big disaster, lost such a big person, and has the face to ask Zheng Hongzhuo. So a few people were silent, and a few people cautiously followed and said that they wanted to stay.

In fact, the pain of the body can still be endured, and they are hungry and thirsty to smell the aroma of food until now, they can't stand it!

Moreover, Wang Xiaolong learned a big lesson, and his heart also had a subtle change, and he didn't know why, anyway, he didn't want to leave, so he just had a meal.

He stretched out his hand tremblingly: "I want to eat dumplings, eat fried dumplings!!

Zheng Hongzhuo smiled, looking like a tolerant elder: "Okay, okay, then you all have dinner." Help them get a card.

With an order, the entourage hurriedly took the gourd baby to apply for a card and recharge, naturally using Zheng Hongzhuo's crystal nucleus - the sweeping team went out of the city to fight zombies to get crystal nuclei, why do ordinary people carry large crystal nuclei? The parents of the gourd babies are all characters with heads and faces, and their food, clothing, housing and transportation are all arranged properly, and they don't have to worry about it, and they won't bring any crystal nuclei for backup.