87

Pinellia novel

Chapter 87 87 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 87

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 86 86 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 86

Next chapter: Chapter 88 88 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 88

Chapter 87 87 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 87

◎Human Fireworks◎

When the group returned to Taoyuan, they all felt as if they were in another world. There was no time to hand in tasks first - it would take time to verify the results and redeem points. Anyway, they got everything back. It's safe at Wei Manman's place for the time being. Moreover, before departure, they asked Wenzhu to borrow a mobile phone to record the video, just to reassure everyone, so they were not afraid of someone taking it for themselves.

After asking clearly, Wenzhu was at the convenience store. Wei Manman and Liu Bi took Qiangzi to find Wenzhu and return the phone by the way.

Qiangzi was afraid, but fortunately he was not tempted at the time, and fortunately there was only one idiot on his side. Ever since he entered Taoyuan, he felt that his eyesight was not enough. Who wouldn't want to live in such a prosperous and happy scene, a place full of people like a pre-apocalyptic city, and a strict order?

The smell of food comes from the shops on the street, and there's even a pharmacy and a hospital here, for God's sake! There are even medical schools recruiting students! Paradise on earth is nothing more than this!

If Qiangzi wanted to come to Taoyuan before because he knew life was difficult before, now he wants to move here thousands of times more because the life here is so beautiful. Going back wasn't even an option, and he couldn't even think of any other reason to refuse to live here.

Wei slowly approached Wenzhu, one to return his cell phone, and the other to mention Qiangzi and his group, asking if there was any discount for his team.

Wenzhu was eating melon seeds, salt and pepper flavor, and mixed them with mint and honeysuckle water because she was afraid of getting angry. It was very relaxing and pleasant: "Yes, but not that many because there are not many people." She used to be very thoughtful

, but now she is I like to talk about everything. Because he has absolute dominance, there is no need to resort to the Yunshan fog cover. In the past, when he was working as a worker, when he met the leader of the Riddler, Wen Zhu would insult him in his heart, thinking that there was something wrong with his brain.

You are so busy every day, but you still have time to play riddles? It’s all free!

The company considers that if the workers have time to chat, eat, and sleep, then their work is not saturated. In this way, the leader's work is the least saturated, and he still has time to learn the art of language.

Wenzhu is now her own boss. Anyway, she has no urge to satisfy her desire for power through words and has a very peaceful mind.

Wei slowly heard the answer and nodded: "I understand, this is what it should be."

Originally, many people shared the reward equally, and there were really not many people in this group, so it probably meant nothing, but it doesn't matter, I know this is a rule Just a new track. She patted Liu Bi's arm, indicating that she would leave the rest to him. She said goodbye to Wenzhu and returned to the hotel.

After a few days outside, Wei gradually felt haggard. She urgently needed a bath, aromatherapy massage and a comfortable beauty sleep before having a barbecue party after waking up.