131

Pinellia novel

Chapter 131 131 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 131

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 130 130 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 130

Next chapter: Chapter 132 132 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 132

Chapter 131 131 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 131

◎Neither human nor ghost◎

Zhao Yong’s appearance is not bad, the system said he took fake beauty pills and fitness pills produced by the system, he is 1.8 meters tall and weighs 160, Considerable muscle mass. Wenzhu grabbed his hair and dragged the 160 kilograms of meat on the ground. The women wrapped in new cotton-padded clothes and down jackets took the initiative to help Jiang Heng push the wheelchair. They silently watched Zhao Yong become bloody and bloody after a while on the ground, with only pleasure in their eyes.

For convenience and safety, Zhao Yong lived closest to the Harem and Lost Paradise. There was only a wall between the two places, so they arrived quickly.

The guards in front of the door had already been bent over by the mini-bombs. Jiang Heng had several heads exploded, and they all panicked and wanted to run away. Wen Zhu waved his hand and ordered the system: "Tie them up!"

The system sneered and sent out a spider robot. When it came to each person, it spit out a spider web and tied them up. There is a very long rope on each spider web, dragging people back to Wenzhu. Wenzhu ordered more than a dozen women: "Hang it up, tie it up, and deal with it later."

The door of the harem is the heaviest part of the entire building. Wenzhu took a look at it and did not consider deciphering it or understanding the complicated details. The structure was directly buried with explosives and blasted away. There was a loud bang and the door collapsed, sending smoke and dust everywhere.

Zhao Yongchuan sat up in shock while baring his teeth, grinning and yelling: "What's wrong? What's wrong? With such a big movement, you are all dead..."

Wen Zhu had no expression on his face, grabbed his hair and knocked hard on the tree next to him. After a moment: "Shut up!"

Although Zhao Yong has undergone some changes in the system, his road to becoming king is just the beginning. His physical body has not been strengthened enough. Suddenly, the sky is dark and the earth is dark, and his mind is sore and painful. The pain was so sharp that not only did his forehead bleed, but two lines of nosebleeds also flowed down, and his mouth was immediately blocked.

When Wen Zhu saw that he was silent, he dragged him inside regardless of whether he was in pain or not. When passing by the ruins, Zhao Yong was stuck and couldn't be dragged, so she pushed harder and almost pulled off Zhao Yong's scalp before bringing him over. Jiang Heng was much more comfortable. Someone was holding her, and someone was carrying a wheelchair, and she passed over the ruins easily.

Inside, a group of women were also huddled together, but it was obvious that they were divided into two camps.

The "harem" has the same structure as Paradise Lost, a circular building with connected corridors, but it is divided into different specifications. For example, there are three households on one staircase, two households on one staircase, one household on one staircase, and there are also large flat floors. Depending on their status, women live in different places. However, their dressing styles are similar. They all wear thin clothes and are cut close to the body. Even in winter, the ankles, arms and even hats are dotted with patches of fur. Key parts such as chest, waist and legs only have thin fabrics to outline the curves.