116

Pinellia novel

Chapter 116 116 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 116

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 115 115 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 115

Next chapter: Chapter 117 117 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 117

Chapter 116 116 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 116

◎A big discussion about the fertility model and the halo of the protagonist ◎

It was completely accidental that the celebration was held in the Mid-Autumn Festival. It happened to be on this day. Wenzhu felt that it was God's will. He had been tense for so long. After being separated for so long, everyone needs the hope of reunion. So she spent a lot of money to buy various decorations and shops to create a festive atmosphere.

By the way, we have arranged the rental of three-bedroom and four-bedroom apartments.

There are always some people who have above-average consumption needs, and these people are the mainstay of Wenzhu's ability to increase daily revenue. Now that we have the conditions, we have to make arrangements for them no matter what.

Some people's homes simply need more bedrooms, while others simply need more space.

Ordinary people already feel that their living conditions have been significantly improved in one bedroom. If they add half a kitchen, they will feel happy immediately. However, rich people think that one bedroom, one living room, one kitchen and one dining room are purely basic. Needs must be met.

Differences have always existed, but Wenzhu knows that one-bedroom apartments will not always be the most common type. Taoyuan is still in its early stages. In many aspects, it can only prioritize meeting the minimum needs and then seek development step by step.

But things won't stay at this stage forever.

Once recruitment in each factory is completed and production begins, the situation will change significantly. Workers' wages will improve their lives, create new demands, and at the same time allow points to begin to circulate in large quantities as currency. Crystal cores, as hard currency, will only become a supplement to points. In addition, the small commodity economy and self-employed businesses will also flourish. As long as supervision and tax collection are done well, won't a civilized society be achieved?

In Taoyuan, the crystal core is actually more of a measure and energy. Wen Zhu knows that the zombies will be killed one day because they are transformed from humans. As fewer and fewer humans become zombies, the existing ones will also be driven out. Soon the OECD will cease to exist in this world, except as a sweatshop. Constantly creating new humans, then turning these humans into zombies to produce crystal nuclei.

While this path is possible, it's completely unnecessary.

The world has been completely changed, and the energy on this planet has mutated. The changes in animals and plants are not obvious now, and humans can still cope with it, but the degree of mutation will become deeper and deeper in the future, and they can make up for the loss after the zombies are extinct. There is no need for Wenzhu to find ways to continue the existence of zombies and crystal nuclei.

She had a sudden thought: "No one has really done something like a sweatshop, right? Just brush the crystal core, and the life will suddenly become better!"

The system shouted: "No! It is a serious violation of ethics and morals to harm the indigenous people. This is the highest red line! The system is with the host all the time, and this kind of thing will not be allowed! However...some people do think so, and think it is very feasible."