149

Pinellia novel

Chapter 149 149 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 149

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 148 148 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 148

Next Chapter: Chapter 150150 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 150

Chapter 149 149 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 149

The situation in the Harvest Base is actually far more serious than Shen Mian thought. He was not aware of this, but he got the news from his daughter and others, and he believed in their judgment. , for him to come out as the spiritual leader and announce the mass migration. In Academician Shen's opinion, this matter is obviously a case of chasing a duck.

But it really has to be him.

Wen Zhu said: "This is what the nominal supreme leader does."

Academician Shen felt very uncomfortable, but he was not pretentious and asked directly: "Is there anything you want me to convey? According to Boss Wen's description, enter Taoyuan In the future, the original residents of each base will not be so closely connected, and it will basically be disbanded. You should have something to say."

Wen Zhu asked the system to sort out the key points of his speech, and directly handed a piece of paper to Academician Shen: "If If you need it, we will also write the speech here."

Academician Shen was amused by this sense of humor. He laughed silently for a while and then started to cough. Finally, he finally suppressed his cough and said, "I have never found a substitute in my life. Write."

But Wen Zhu saw some clues and felt that he felt that he was seriously ill. It may not necessarily be an incurable terminal illness, but it may be a serious illness that cannot be cured in this era. What is the difference between it and a terminal illness? No wonder...

She stopped thinking about it and said, "I will stay here until the acceptance process is completed. Academician Shen, please listen to my future plans now." What

people fear most is losing hope, thinking that they can only choose to die heroically. Or die casually. Once the thinking is limited to it, it seems that even oneself thinks that death is necessary, and he will not fight to the death for a slim chance of survival. Wenzhu doesn't like this kind of person, but she knows that this kind of person is the norm.

She gave a brief description of Academician Shen and his daughter, a farm, a resort, and an institution of higher learning. She did not shy away from being interested in the high-level talents of the Harvest Base. The two immediately understood that only Wenzhu had the ideas and abilities to make the most of them. These talents should have been engaged in scientific research, and those engaged in management, but now they are all busy, and many research projects cannot be supported at all, let alone luxurious housing arrangements and welfare benefits. They are just alive.

It seems... they have only one choice.

Besides Wenzhu, who else could give them the space to display their talents instead of fighting bloody battles? After all, there is no point in fighting around and scheming among surrounding bases, and it is not what this group of people want.

Wenzhu was very pleased: This is exactly how I need you to feel.

Because it was originally a school, the various venues in the Harvest Base are complete and well maintained. It can even provide power, lighting, and heating during important periods in winter. There are mountain peaks here to block the cold wind from the north. The temperature is more pleasant than that in City No. 1, but the snowfall is still heavy.