155

Pinellia novel

Chapter 155 155 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 155

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 154 154 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 154

Next chapter: Chapter 156 156 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 156

Chapter 155 155 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 155

◎The pursuit of beauty◎

Probably because I have been isolated from the world for too long, and the winter here is so long that many people can’t bear it. They just use beacon smoke to ask for help, or find ways to make a fuss. There are many settlements that attract people from Taoyuan.

Wen Zhu asked: "Is this the Northeast?"

She was a little surprised. But then again, the main reason for being defensive in other places is because of limited resources, and she looks like a resource grabber. But here, no one will fly over to snatch their hoard of cabbage and potatoes. For the local people, although they don't know where this fairy comes from, they are very moved and excited.

Wenzhu mixed a lot of coarse salt to melt the snow, and there were a lot of snowplows to shovel the snow and clear the roads. He also bought a weather bubble that could break the clouds and keep the sky clear, forcing the ground to be cool and the traffic to be smooth, so that it would be convenient for everyone. The team gets to work. Regarding the fact that you have to pay money to join Taoyuan, most people understand it as protection fees or something like that, and they are not very resistant to it.

The amount Wenzhu proposed was usually what they could afford. In fact, in addition to tangible things, the protection fee also included the original territory of these bases. If they agree to give it to her, then the subsequent confirmation of ownership can be simple and easy. Just plant trees, plan, etc. to demarcate the land, which saves trouble.

She asked the system to select several spots suitable for city construction, and decided to build the city wherever it fell into the pocket first. In the future, when the population increases, satellite cities will be added. Anyway, based on the current number of survivors in various places, one city can accommodate everyone, and some industries are arranged in the surrounding area according to the terrain and industrial characteristics. The population density is already very low, and it is somewhat unnecessary to build satellite cities.

Each team was busy recruiting, and Wenzhu was busy building the city. I was so busy building bridges and roads, building houses and pulling up power grids that I even skipped the process of opening a shop this time. All shops were opened directly in the city. Outside the city were all kinds of stalls and gates. The stalls provided livelihood Supplies, pass through the gate, and you will be immediately assigned the throne status after entering. The file must be filled out within a week, so school can be postponed.

Because the Chinese New Year is coming soon.

Even if Wenzhu doesn't need rest and doesn't value festivals very much, these survivors still deserve a festival. And there are already many people signing up in City No. 5. Wen Zhu sighed: "There is art everywhere. If you think it is suitable, put it in. Then the five cities can link up with each other. After all, they are connected by the same spirit, and their feelings still need to be connected." The system agreed

. Errenzhuan itself is a very rich artistic treasure house. Many residents of No. 5 City are folk artists and even enthusiasts, so it is not a problem to come and play. In addition, there are people who can recite some classic Spring Festival Gala sketches and cross talk, which is more than enough to participate in a few language programs.