75

Chapter 75 75 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 75

◎Five-star hotel◎

Small toys cannot solve all the problems related to marriage today, but they can at least fill some of the needs. In fact, Wenzhu's idea of ​​starting to receive immigrants on a large scale is at least half a year later than now. She hopes to prepare the infrastructure and housing before starting, so that accidents are less likely to happen, but reality will never develop like the game, and in many cases she can only rush to the shelves.

Ren Yujia's base can no longer hold on for long, and there are many small bases with similar conditions to hers, which will inevitably have a publicity effect, so Wenzhu is really poor now. She had to stop other plans and divert her business revenue to arranging housing and eating and drinking.

At least one hotel and bathhouse is not enough, it would be more like a building.

Wenzhu has seen what will happen if the base cannot continue to exist. Hunger, sex, indiscriminate killing in despair. By that time, Ren Yujia is likely to be the first person to be angered. She who wants to be responsible for everyone is like a coconut destined to be crucified, and those she saves will hate her in the end. Because she is the focus of everyone's hopes, and she is powerless to change reality.

Only God can bear the sins of mortals. Mortals will only be destroyed but cannot be resurrected from the grave. Even if he didn't think about the hundreds of people in Ren Yujia's base, Wen Zhu believed that Ren Yujia was the most worth saving.

The death of such a good man is undoubtedly heartbreaking, especially when it comes to the horrific death of a desperate group of people. Even in the original world, Wen Zhu would definitely take measures when meeting Ren Yujia. For example, take her away and convince the leaders of your base to accept the excess population that Ren Yujia cannot afford. Or provide some help within the scope of ability to support this base to maintain its existence under the lowest conditions.

Although competition is the main theme in the apocalypse, humans are still cooperating with each other. In other words, this has been the way humans have survived since primitive society.

All animals in nature cannot have large-scale groups, because the survival resources they can obtain in a territory are limited, so the number of group members must be strictly controlled for the benefit of all the same kind. Excessive breeding, or too many members in the group, will lead to a sharp decrease in food and famine, which is detrimental to the continuation of the race and individual survival.

The reason for human success is that they learned to invent and use tools and improved their productivity. As a result, they were hugely different from other animals. They even conquered nature and expanded their survival range to almost the entire earth. In this way, human instinct is written to follow the crowd, stick together, and help each other.

The reason is very simple. When a human and a zombie are in front of you at the same time, no one will choose to fight side by side with the zombie. Even if humans fall out and backstab each other, it is only after they work together to eliminate zombies. By the same token, when faced with mutated plants and animals, humans will never try to reason with beasts. There are always only a few people who can domesticate mutated plants and animals. If such a person does not have a certain degree of prestige and knows the basics, he will be vigilant and guarded by everyone wherever he goes.

After all, although the probability of pets killing people is very small, it is not completely impossible, let alone a mutated breed?

Being of the same kind, speaking the same language, and having the most basic common interests, this is the cornerstone for human beings to trust each other.