134

Pinellia novel

Chapter 134 134 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 134

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 133 133 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 133

Next Chapter: Chapter 135135 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 135

Chapter 134 134 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 134

◎Compilation◎

After finishing this matter neatly and neatly, these women did not dare to speak anymore. Wenzhu led Jiang Heng and the others to block the door and looked at Lin Ruoyu Register.

As the ostensible queen of this harem, Lin Ruoyu's status is actually equal to that of the housekeeper and logistics. Because on the surface Zhao Yong felt that he was repaying his kindness and held Lin Ruoyu up high, but in fact he changed his mind and especially liked to break his own rules for the sake of a new love. Lin Ruoyu's status was certainly not what he said. Said so high.

In fact, Zhao Yong is the so-called emperor's life, and he also suffers from the emperor's disease. If it weren't for the blind cat encountering a dead mouse and having a golden finger, it would be strange that his harem could flourish.

He even used the system to redeem his abilities.

If he hadn't been able to brainwash these women, the harem fight alone would have killed him. Not to mention that some women would never choose him if they weren't brainwashed.

But thanks to her long-term work as a logistics officer and her constant attention, Lin Ruoyu knew the entire harem very well, and no one could escape her control.

Regardless of whether they want to leave or follow Wenzhu, all women and children staying in the harem must be registered. This is a screening process in itself. With Wenzhu as a deterrent, no one dared to object.

It was just that the authenticity of the information could not be determined. It was precisely because of this thought that Wen Zhu asked Lin Ruoyu to register. This would at least ensure that the information left behind was the same as the information they had in the harem.

Children under 14 years old can be registered as unknown mothers, which means giving up custody rights and parent-child relationship. Children over 14 years old can register as independent individuals.

In other words, Wenzhu almost told these women explicitly that if they didn't want children, they could give up now.

Zhao Yong's own biological children are basically in the age group of about two years old to infancy, and there are many of them, so many of them have chosen to give up. Lin Ruoyu didn't say a word. No matter who brought it, as long as he said that the child had no mother, the mother would be gone on the spot.

Pregnant women with children have no choice but to register as pregnant women. However, they knew that there was an orphanage in Taoyuan and that there were hospitals that could perform abortions. It was not clear what they were thinking.

As for those who are over 14 but are still children, most of them are girls. Zhao Yong put them into the harem not to adopt them as adopted daughters, but to raise them to be his little wives. These girls know it in their own hearts, but they have no other choice to live. Some girls even took the initiative to cooperate with Zhao Yong after seeing how well treated the woman he liked was.

After all, when they were young, they not only lived a closed life here, but also had to serve as palace maids. Once there is a class, who wants to be a subordinate?