140

Pinellia novel

Chapter 140 140 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 140

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 139 139 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 139

Next Chapter: Chapter 141141 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 141

Chapter 140 140 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 140

◎Zhao Yong’s Hard Work◎

Jiang Heng and the others have never been to City No. 1. Although they know there are two other cities, they can’t imagine how big they are. Although she knew that Wenzhu must have other people available, she didn't know that she could easily recruit a whole plane of people.

There are nearly a hundred people, and the focus is not on the number, but on the extremely high quality and obedience.

As soon as they landed and made a simple settlement, these people took up their posts immediately. The armed forces and the reception office in City 3 have not started examinations yet, so of course there are no members. Therefore, the first job of these people is to organize a selection criteria and process, and then participate in interviews.

Most of the assessment work is completed by the system, but manual selection also has some functions that the system cannot replace. Now Wenzhu cannot control every important link personally. She can only let others implement her own ideas, while she herself is responsible for supervision and command.

Wenzhu's efficiency is so high that most people have just realized that passing the basic general education exam is not that easy.

The four years of the last days will seriously affect people's thinking ability and make them forget a lot of knowledge. Most people think that they have gone to school before, and their grades are not too bad, so they can definitely pass the exam. But when they confidently register for the exam directly, they will find that the exam questions are actually quite difficult.

Although some subjects have been deleted, first of all, they have not taken Taoyuan's general knowledge classes. Secondly, some knowledge will be returned to the school and teachers if they are not used.

At this moment, everyone in school is sighing and looking sad in class. People who have strong learning ability and a solid foundation only need targeted self-study and make up for the forgotten knowledge, but have poor learning ability, or are psychologically and physiologically affected. Those who ignore the greater influence can only follow the course step by step seriously.

Of course there are some outstanding ones among them, and they pass the exam very quickly. After all, although everyone has a brain, the degree of use is different. No wonder so many people believe that the average person's brain development area is only 25%, and only geniuses can develop it to 100%.

Although this is false.

The overall appearance of City No. 3 is very familiar to people from City No. 1 and City No. 2. It is completely within their expectations. Because they have experienced it themselves, they can get started very quickly.

A few days later, Jiang Heng and Lin Ruoyu both passed the general education examination, obtained their resident qualification certificates, and began to focus on tutoring Tang Yurou. Tang Yurou and the two of them actually graduated from the same university, so their knowledge levels should have been about the same, but the trauma in her heart was more serious and it was difficult for her to exert her own strength. Not only do you often lose track of things, but you also tend to feel nervous when answering questions, causing some psychological anxiety and irritability that affect your physiology.