16

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 16 Zombie Apocalypse, 16

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 16: The Zombie Apocalypse, 16

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

The new version of the store rules is still very simple, but the content is much more complete and retains the original essence.

1. If you don't abide by the rules of the store, you will be thundered that day.

2. It is forbidden to buy and sell or transfer points and purchased goods privately, and the special card will be used for special purposes, and will be severely punished once found.

3. No fights, intentional injuries or murder between customers.

4. Do not beat customers for no reason.

5. Customers shall not harass or attack the owner, clerk, or robot without reason, and shall not destroy any items or goods in the store.

6. No wasteful behavior is allowed.

When the system changed and changed, and an eye-catching final version was automatically typeset, Wen Zhu nodded with satisfaction: "It looks like a lot, there should be no loopholes, right?"

The system's tone was relaxed: "The current scale is completely sufficient, if there is anything outside the regulations, you can deal with it."

It can be regarded as seeing Wen Zhu's temperament, not a weak person, and even expects someone to break the boring routine, even if it sees any loopholes, it will not say it - maintaining the host's mental health and giving the host a chance to vent his emotions is also what a good system should do.

Wen Zhu clapped his hands and said with satisfaction: "That's good, it's time to enjoy the cherries!"

She couldn't wait to get back to the back. An incubator full of five catties of cherries was placed on the dining table, just like the express package that Wen Zhu was very familiar with, and there was even a list on it, wrapped tightly with tape. There is no courier number, barcode, only a system prize marking, and the content is also written.

Wen Zhu took out a dagger from his waist to open the express, and his mood became more and more happy. Cutting open a circle of tape at the seam of the foam box, Wenzhu opened the entire lid and smelled a rich fresh and fruity aroma, inside the huge cherries purple and black shiny, full and squeezed together, and there were ice packs underneath, oozing a breath of cold air.

She took a glass bowl in her hand, grabbed two handfuls of cherries and prepared to rinse them, but in the end she couldn't help but eat two first, her eyes lit up, and she was very happy: "It's delicious!" It's so delicious!

The rich aroma of cherries, full and fresh to crisp taste, the juice splashes everywhere when you bite into it, sweet and sour, and even cool!

Wen Zhu's tears almost flowed out, and she couldn't even tell how long she hadn't eaten this delicacy! It's a fresh, sweet, pre-apocalyptic fruit!

She filled a bowl full of Dengdeng, took it to the faucet and couldn't wait to wash it, and then went straight to the bed and hugged the bowl to eat with a sense of ceremony. This experience is infinitely close to the mental state when she was still in school, and she didn't get out of bed when she came home from vacation except for eating. Wen Zhu shed tears while eating, feeling happy and sad at the same time.