123

Pinellia novel

Chapter 123 123 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 123

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 122 122 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 122

Next chapter: Chapter 124 124 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 124

Chapter 123 123 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 123

◎North and South Relativity◎

What is the most important thing in raising a child? Wenzhu thinks it is a heart full of love and kindness. Now she has given her heart to Taoyuan, and her attitude towards the children who came from Taoyuan is just to accept them in a humanitarian spirit.

Psychologically, I don’t feel it is a burden, and I won’t be hurt. In other words, if I don’t have desires, I will be strong.

Although the system will be aggrieved for her, it still feels reasonable after hearing these words. From now on, we just continue to follow the rules. No matter what their origins are, these children will become Taoyuan's labor force when they grow up, and there is no reason for them to be treated harshly. What's more, from Wenzhu's point of view, it might be easier for the orphans to use it. If one or two of them can become usable talents and play a big role, it would be perfect.

The last base in the schedule is Base C. Although it is weak, their leadership is very humane and popular, and they have a force known as the Five Tiger Generals under their command. Their combat effectiveness is not weak, but it is just because of the terrain. Lack of combat effectiveness due to site selection and other reasons.

Wen Zhu: "This is really the relationship between the Three Kingdoms. Each of them can be matched."

The system said: "Originally, if the three pillars of power can be established and stable, there is a template, and the Three Kingdoms is nothing but the most famous one. Here It's just another one."

Wenzhu just complained. In fact, this is also joy in hardship. Of course, the actual situation has many complications and is different from the Three Kingdoms.

Fortunately, Base C welcomed Wenzhu very well. Not only did he come to pick her up in advance, but he was also very cooperative with the work. He did not hold any fancy welcome activities and directly invited her to see the location of the branch. and inquire about the details of opening a branch. In the last days, there are not many such people who do practical things, and Wenzhu admires them very much.

The work here is also the easiest to complete, because it saves a lot of time for negotiation and imposing authority, so the branch opened quickly, and even Wenzhu was a little uncomfortable with it.

Although this city is on Wenzhu's strategy map and is the closest population center to Taoyuan Base Camp, it actually belongs to the border of the province. The total population of bases of all sizes is about two to three hundred thousand, which is smaller than that of Taoyuan Base Camp. More to come.

After Wenzhu opened a branch in Base C, he felt that there was a lot of potential here. Of course, a branch will be opened, but it is best to set up a new Taoyuan here. In the future, a city can be built here. Well, it is tentatively called City No. 2.

The system also supported her: "A branch opened with props is only called a branch in your language habits. In fact, the branch defined by the system is the same model as the original store." Wenzhu expressed his understanding

: "The branch in the props is just a stop-gap measure. In the original system language, branch has actually been occupied by other meanings, and it also belongs to the task I want to complete. It's just that now the two meanings are merged together. You are this That’s what it means, right?”