71

Chapter 71 71 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 71

◎Family Account◎

This was the first time that the two children had traveled a long distance in their memory. They were extremely tired and followed the old couple wearily. Children who have experienced the apocalypse are very well-behaved, keeping silent and following closely. At this moment, they are looking at Wenzhu curiously and carefully with wide eyes. Tall and strong women are not uncommon, but Wenzhu has a special kind of leisurely look. She has a very special temperament, and she is holding an ice drink cup covered with water droplets in her hand, which is very strange.

The old couple were even more worried and uneasy, but when Wenzhu introduced herself as the boss here, they naturally did not dare to disobey and followed her into the single room with their children.

Wen Zhu was not in a hurry to instruct them to use the machine, but asked: "You are a family. According to the original rules and regulations, you can only use a special card. In other words, the children must have their own card and buy things by themselves. You The things you buy cannot be used by them. Now there is a family account service, which means that your familys points are in one account. Just like a passbook, everyone also has a card. You can use your own card to buy things, or you can buy things. Ive got something for the kids to eat. Do you want to open a family account?

This statement is relatively easy to understand, but the old couple has been mourning for days, has a bad appetite, and the food at home is getting less and less, so their brains cannot move very well, and they are inevitably frightened about Wenzhu. After listening to it, they all had the same expression on their faces. Showing hesitation and confusion. Wenzhu explained it several times, and they finally understood it.

The old lady tugged at the corner of the old man's clothes, signaling him to shut up, and asked herself, "Will there be additional charges for this account?"

They are old, the children are still young, and there seems to be no jobs in Taoyuan. They will have to eat up their savings for the next few years, and they will not be able to spend any money they should not spend. This family account can make it easier for children to buy things, but may it cause them to buy things randomly? Wouldn't it be even more terrifying if there were also management fees and other expenses?

Wenzhu has a good impression of people who live a prudent life and is very patient. Hearing this, he smiled and said: "No. Don't worry, this account does not charge any fees. It is just for your convenience. People who open family accounts can also use it as a family in the future. Apply to rent a house one by one. We will open the door to renting houses in a while, and there will be communities in the future. You can also use this family account as a household registration book, which is convenient for us."

Since a large number of people will be absorbed in the future, family accounts will naturally serve as a substitute for the household registration system. There is a system. No matter how this information changes, the system will record it and retrieve it at any time. Doesn't this become a detailed file? All aspects of a person can be seen from his membership card and family account. In this way, Wenzhu doesn't have to worry about the inevitable situation where many people form families temporarily to rent a house.

Family accounts that are combined for profit will definitely be dispersed. It is not incomprehensible as a stopgap measure. Wenzhu does not intend to impose restrictions, but invisibly, the separation and reunification of this temporary family will also affect the development of each person thereafter. It can reflect everyone's temperament and ability, which is of great use.

Not to mention that if it is used as a household registration book, stable native families like the Zhang family can also get great convenience.

As soon as they heard that they could rent a house, the eyes of the old couple lit up: "No, didn't it mean that there is only a hotel? If you don't know about renting a house, how can you count it?"