94

Pinellia novel

Chapter 94 94 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 94

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 93 93 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 93

Next Chapter: Chapter 95 95 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 95

Chapter 94 94 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 94

◎Barbecue Party◎

Other ingredients need time to cook, so the first ones served are the prepared roasted beef ribs, roasted pig's trotters, and roasted lamb chops. The meat that has been marinated in advance is full of spices and is fragrant. The roasted pig's trotters are even braised and then grilled. They are full of gelatin, soft and sticky, and the meat is soft and chewy, with a variety of flavors.

Wei slowly wanted to eat spicy, spicy, five-spice, pepper and salt food for himself.

Next came the vegetarian dishes, beans, eggplant, leeks, grilled tofu, and a large pot of cold salad, tiger cabbage. Shredded radish, green onion and chili pepper, colorful and refreshing. Wei slowly asked the waiter to open a cold beer - Wei slowly disliked drunk people, so he refused to serve liquor. Some of the other people present knew her temper, and some didn't drink much in the first place, so they also ordered drinks such as iced juice, sparkling water, carbonated drinks, and corn juice.

I couldn’t eat spicy food and couldn’t bear to eat it, so I asked for milk for myself.

After gnawing on the pig's trotters, beef ribs, and lamb chops, the vegetarian dishes were just a change of taste. The tiger dish was served to everyone's small plates with public chopsticks. Everyone praised it for being crispy, delicious, and not spicy, with shredded radish and green onions. The silk even has a sweet taste. At this time, the second wave of dishes also arrived, lamb skewers, beef skewers, grilled chicken wings, grilled liver, scallops, oysters, lobster, and large crabs.

The barbecue party lasted until night, with everyone eating, drinking, having fun and resting. The two children even took a nap, woke up and ate again, and then finally dispersed and went home. Because there were mostly people with super powers, although Wei Manman was very generous, he did not waste it. In the end, there was really only wolf meat and wolf bone soup, which was taken care of and everyone divided it up.

Zhang Luyun helped carry a basin of milky white wolf bone soup. Even though it had cooled down, you could still smell the mellow and charming smell. Today's happiness gradually settled down. She walked under the bright street lights, listening to her niece's laughter and gestures, and couldn't help but smile: "Mom, I will be a very powerful person in the future, and I will make you look like Live a happy life as before."

Teacher Mu looked at her gently: "It's good that you are ambitious, but your parents are not that old yet and will take good care of you and protect you. School will start soon Regarding admissions, I heard the boss said that everyone in Taoyuan will have to take an exam. In the future, academic information will be displayed in the mission hall and other places. We adults are okay, at least we have read a book and are good enough to do things. But you have to study hard. I used to think that it would be good to live with my family in such troubled times, and I would not care about going to school, but it is different now. Regardless of whether you will have powers in the future, it is important to study hard. Once you have learned knowledge, you will It will always be yours. You can always find a job even if you can’t do anything like fighting and killing. Do you understand?"

Zhang Luyun nodded, but before he could speak, his niece Yueyue said loudly: "Grandma, I know! I will work hard too. ! I want to protect all of you, and I want to drink Coke every day! We also need a lawn at home!"