39

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 39 Zombie Apocalypse, 39

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 39: The Zombie Apocalypse, 39

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

When Mao Miaomiao came in from the convenience store, she noticed that there had been a lot of change here. She had something on her mind before, but she didn't look closely, she had just taken a shower at this time, and she was inevitably hungry again, but she didn't dare to pay more attention to the two oden cauldrons, so she looked for the entrance to the office and knocked on the door.

Hearing the sound of "enter" inside, Mao Miaomiao pushed the door in.

Wen Zhu sat inside, holding a mobile phone to compete. Mao Miaomiao was surprised that there was still a mobile phone at this time, and the mobile phone was still useful. But she didn't ask anything, let alone choose to sit down opposite Wen Zhu, but stood not far away, seeing that Wen Zhu lowered his head and didn't take the initiative to speak, she had to pluck up the courage to say to Ai Ai: "Boss Wen, I also joined the Fengyun Base as a last resort, and it was Tianfeng who found out that I was a frequent visitor to your place, so I couldn't stop talking... I'm not bad for you, am I?

After four years of rolling in the last days, Mao Miaomiao is naturally not as simple as the female college student back then, but it is impossible to say that she has been trained to become a hero. Without a stable and safe environment, and without the education of her predecessors, Mao Miaomiao only has more beast-like instincts and some vigilance honed in today's society.

In other words, survival in the wilderness is enough, but playing tricks is not something she can do. Mao Miaomiao only knows who can't be offended, and only knows what situations must bow her head and admit it, as for other more complicated things, she really won't. Rebirth doesn't have a long IQ, she crawls on the edge of life and death to kill zombies, and she really can't increase her scheming attributes.

So Tianfeng found that this new girl seemed to be very familiar with Taoyuan, so it was naturally impossible to let her go. And Mao Miaomiao has no way to keep it a secret at all - Tianfeng doesn't need to torture her, but Mao Miaomiao is already under a lot of pressure. Besides, Tianfeng is not wrong in what he said, if he wants to know the information that Mao Miaomiao knows, it is nothing more than a little effort and time, and it can be done by sending people to consume, these things do not have unique attributes at all, and they are not secrets, the reason why they asked Mao Miaomiao is that what they lack now is time.

Besides, as a newcomer to the organization, don't you need to show sincerity? I don't want to tell you anything, do you think of yourself as our people? Or do you think of us as tools in your heart?

Don't look at Mao Miaomiao's ability to grow a lot, but it is not an irreplaceable and very rare kind of talent, she needs to cherish this opportunity to join. Fengyun base anyway, it is also the top2 that can be called the king and hegemony locally - TOP1 is where Du Fang's family is located, and the Qiming base with official legacy, TOP2 is naturally the two pairs of Shuguang and Fengyun.

The people from these three bases in terms of strength go out, not to mention walking sideways, and they are often much safer, and no one dares to offend casually, so for a person with medium strength like Mao Miaomiao, he also wants to join with a sharpened head. But in any big base, there is always the power to be picky, although each has its own focus, but basically there are requirements for character, ability, and past case records.

Don't be too dirty, don't have a bottom line, and don't like to play a little perverted.

Don't look at it now, it's an era of bad etiquette, but in a messy bad situation, all forces are fighting to keep the bottom line as much as possible. Especially in the Fengyun base, there is a legacy on the road, pay attention to a righteous thin cloud, brothers and sisters are like brothers, Tianfeng said a few words, Mao Miaomiao suddenly couldn't bear it, and everything that should be said was said.

Fortunately, she didn't know anything she shouldn't know, and Tianfeng didn't distrust her, or think she was useless. But no matter what, Mao Miaomiao is still a little guilty - this is the little bit of student anger that she has never been out of society, has only seen the most sinister human nature, and still has a little bit of student anger.

Wen Zhu knew her psychology, and it wasn't for this to see her, seeing that Mao Miaomiao was scared, she didn't pursue it, just put down her phone and motioned for her to sit down with interest: "I already know this, you can be regarded as a famous person for this store, it's good, don't take it to heart." In any case, the results are good.

Mao Miaomiao didn't expect Wen Zhu to be not even a little unhappy, she thought that Wen Zhu's temper was very bad and very big. But no matter what, she was also relieved, and said stupidly: "Uh... That's good, that's good. I'm in the Fengyun base now, and everything is fine, much better than before. If Taoyuan opens a branch in Fengyun base, business will definitely be very good..."

She didn't know what to say, but Wen Zhu knew, so he interrupted her directly: "Life in the big base is always better, at least for now." I hope that in the future, you can also help me. Okay, you can rest assured now, is there anything else?

Mao Miaomiao didn't understand much: "Huh?

Very embarrassed again: "Oh, oh, I don't have anything else to do, then I... So I'll go first?

Wen Zhu nodded, looking at her gaze, there seemed to be a little smile, as if everything was in his chest, and he was sure that something would happen one day in the future. Mao Miaomiao felt very strange, and went out with confusion in her heart, slowly regurgitating what Wenzhu said just now.

The other party didn't take the leak of the news to heart, there is nothing to say, Mao Miaomiao had a feeling before she came, maybe Wen Zhu wouldn't mind, but she didn't want to go. But what do you mean by what Wen Zhu said later?

"At least for now", "you can help me in the future", will the situation change in the future? Although Mao Miaomiao also liked to read some online articles at the beginning, both male and female frequencies liked it, and she could almost understand the conspiracy and palace fighting written in the novel, but when it came to the occasion that others meant something, it was really difficult for her to figure out what it meant by her brain.

With Taoyuan in hand, how could Wenzhu covet the Fengyun base... No, she can't covet all the bases, right? But how is this possible!

Mao Miaomiao kept screaming in her heart, because she really couldn't think of what Wen Zhu was going to do, and she had to ambush herself first, what did she want to do by herself? She won't really be able to refuse then, will she? Although there is no loyalty to Fengyun Base, Mao Miaomiao still wants to live a stable life in her heart, and she didn't expect that she is a person who is mediocre and only a little force worth seeing, and she is qualified to be involved in this kind of conspiracy!

It's really scary!

She walked out with vague steps and a sloppy look, and was soon attracted by the aroma of oden, and her feet automatically found her way, standing still in front of the pot.

...... Feeling hungry?

CoCo looked at her with a strange look: "Guest, please order, let me pick up the food for you."

Mao Miaomiao swallowed her saliva, and said in her heart, forget it, horizontal and vertical is a matter of the future, stretching out your head with a knife, shrinking your head is also a knife, trembling all day long, can you exchange it for peace? It's better to fill your stomach first!

She stretched out her hand majestically: "This, this, this, and that, that, these, I want them all!" Spicy flavor!

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.