103

Pinellia novel

Chapter 103 103 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 103

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 102 102 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 102

Next chapter: Chapter 104 104 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 104

Chapter 103 103 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 103

◎The Lightning Puff Magic Bus is leaving! ◎

Zhou Jinghui successfully joined the bodyguard team. After a few days, Wenzhu gathered 20 people and felt it was time to set off, so he rented a double-decker bus from the system, with sleepers and a large dining table.

This time she didn't need to rent a driver. Instead, she bought ten system employees and hired them as bodyguards. Plus three or two kittens from the population reception office, the team was complete. You can't blame her for being too cautious, it's mainly because her experience in the apocalypse has made her not trust anyone completely. Even if she has a diamond shield provided by the system and will never be harmed by foreign objects, she still has to ensure that she achieves the purpose of her trip.

Because Wenzhu said she was in charge of the food, everyone was very enthusiastic. Everyone knew that the food here was the best. When she took out her uniform again, everyone was even more happy. They didn't know why there was a process of measuring body data after passing the interview, but now they know.

When Wen Zhu took out the uniforms, he said: "They are all customized according to your body data, but you have to hand them back after this mission. If you can pass the exam, these clothes will be issued. If not, they will be sample clothes." "

The reason why you can't just give it away is simple. The uniform represents Taoyuan's credibility, and Wenzhu's signature will definitely be copied and used if it leaks out, and that is their responsibility. Who is willing to take this responsibility?

Even if there were still people who didn't understand, Zhou Jinghui explained afterwards that every country before the apocalypse would not allow imitation of military and police uniforms that were too similar, and they would deal with them once discovered, and everyone understood. If Wenzhu dealt with the person who leaked the uniform, his method should be crueler than jailing.

The group gathered at five o'clock in the morning and saw the double-decker bus parked at the entrance of the parking lot. It had an arrogant but cute shape, like a big and thick éclair. The system employees arrived earlier than them, and everyone was quiet and solemn and did not talk much. Although they have communication functions, they all have characters with a strong sense of boundaries and do not like to communicate. For such a long time, even if everyone in Taoyuan does not understand, they have understood it. If it is not business, they rarely talk to them.

Wenzhu appeared soon. No one knew how she came, but no one cared.

Speaking of which, there are many strange things about her, many of which are incomprehensible and even scary. For example, there are so many employees with very similar behaviors and personalities who appear one after another. Their work is very standardized, they pay attention to the process, and their combat effectiveness is also at the same level.

Even if there is no fantasy power in this world, many people still believe that this is the little paper man cut by Wen Zhu.

The driver has already decided the duty sequence in advance. In addition to humans, there are also system employees. Besides the driver, the people sitting at the front are all people with powers who can open roads. Wenzhu's position was behind the driver, with a small table in front of him. She was wearing a casual jacket, jeans, short boots, and a backpack, but she didn't bring anything else.