125

Pinellia novel

Chapter 125 125 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 125

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 124 124 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 124

Next chapter: Chapter 126 126 ★ Zombie World, 126

Chapter 125 125 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 125

◎The red back in the heavy snow◎

Wen Zhu wanted to do an experiment. He took the lawnmower set with the largest capacity and sprinkled herbicides along the way. After two hundred meters, he used the largest set. It's over. She made an estimate in her mind and commented: "The capacity is quite large. The coverage area I have is at least two meters wide. If it is just for survival in the wild or emergency escape, the largest device can last a long time." The system also agreed: "

Yes. , and it can be used sparingly when combined with special abilities, and it will last longer."

This is a must-have item for life in the south, a strategic material even more important than weapons. Who can use it so extravagantly like Wenzhu?

And for ordinary people, unless they live in a place where they have settled for a long time, and they just start weeding a large area, and then rely on daily maintenance to ensure safety, spraying a large area is a waste. Usually on the wild road, as long as it can be used in emergencies.

The weeds cannot be burned away, but they grow again when the spring breeze blows.

After Wenzhu sprayed the pesticide, the system immediately started paving the road and then installed a protective cover to ensure that the driveway would not be invaded by weeds. Seeing the clean and tidy asphalt driveway suddenly appeared under his feet, Wenzhu clapped his hands: "Didn't it say that it takes 16 hours for the herbicide to be metabolized? Let's close the store today, and remind me when the time is up. The store will be hidden first. If someone walks in and gets poisoned...it will be my fault."

After the store was hidden, the place looked like a wilderness to outsiders, with a section of bare land suddenly exposed, but everyone knew that this place should not be approached. Even if they didn't know it before, after five years of suffering, everyone knows that when you see something abnormal in the wild, you should never go over to check it out of instinctive curiosity. Who knows what deadly things are there.

In such a deserted place. Wenzhu once again found the same rhythm of life as when he first met the system. Since it was winter, she was more likely to be lazy than in summer, so she made herself a bowl of spicy and sour belly noodle soup and ate it. Wen Zhu got into bed early and played on her mobile phone until midnight before going to sleep.

When he woke up the next day, it was almost noon. Wenzhu was not in a hurry to open the shop and started cooking first. The dishes in the restaurant are rich and delicious, but home-cooked food has a special charm. Wen Zhu has eaten a lot of fish and meat in the past six months. She is not as greedy as before, so she prefers home-cooked food. Her cooking skills have also improved. Great progress.

She steamed the semi-finished dumplings, cooked the porridge, took out some kimchi, and stir-fried shredded pork with Beijing sauce and shredded spicy and sour lotus root. She brushed oil on the dumpling skins and stacked them together, rolled them out and steamed them until they were thin and transparent. The dough is very chewy and the rolls are perfect for eating.

The porridge is vegetable porridge. Wenzhu put a lot of fresh water spinach in it, cut it into sections and added a little seasoning to make it look delicious.