148

Pinellia novel

Chapter 148 148 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 148

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 147 147 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 147

Next chapter: Chapter 149 149 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 149

Chapter 148 148 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 148

◎Straight-forward fast-forward negotiation◎

Wen Zhu is not a very passionate person, nor is he even a very emotional person. The eight years of the apocalypse have squeezed everything out of her. Now, as a superior controller and manager, intervening in the world's destruction process is a task that requires maintaining rationality for Wenzhu.

But this does not mean that she has completely lost her humanity. For those who gave everything they had in the long night, burning the flame of life until the last moment, illuminating another cruel, barbaric, and bestial time period in human history, forever Can get the greatest respect and goodwill from Wenzhu.

She decided to go to the Harvest Base to meet Academician Shen in person, and resolve the factional conflicts that were in danger and were about to break out, tearing the Harvest Base apart from within.

This request was quickly approved by the Harvest Base.

Although they were uneasy, they did not decide whether to accept Wenzhu's conditions and enter Taoyuan directly. But the current property rights faction is still composed of faculty, staff and students, and they are most concerned about the safety of Academician Shen.

They knew very well that this was likely to be an opportunity to save Academician Shen's life. The old man once lifted them all out of darkness and confusion, and now it was time for them to give back with new vitality.

Wenzhu's visit was basically confidential, so it went very smoothly. Most of the people in Harvest Base did not dare to break up with her due to various considerations. They were a little tactful, but it didn't get in the way at all.

The faction of faculty, staff and students who are concerned about Academician Shen’s only chance to receive treatment. The latecomers were simply worried about offending Wen Zhu, an intruder who was obviously very powerful and could change the local situation.

In short, Wenzhu came to Academician Shen's laboratory smoothly. The other party is unwilling to leave here. It is obvious that he wants to contribute as much as possible in the last stage of his life and leave a wealth of knowledge. Others cannot force it.

Academician Shen was originally the vice-president of this university, so he is not the stereotyped type of intellectual who is completely ignorant of factional struggles and the darkness of people's hearts, has high intelligence and low ability, and cannot even socialize in life. It's just that he is over seventy years old. Time is running out and cannot be wasted on intrigues and political battles.

And just because he understands it doesn't mean he's good at it. Academician Shen is very clear about the fact that he is only a spiritual leader and a symbol of hope, and has always been cooperative.

It was precisely because of this cooperation that he agreed to take precious time to meet Wenzhu.

Academician Shen worked day and night in the laboratory and did not know much about the news from the outside world. Of course, his daughter and students described Taoyuan's propaganda to him very excitedly. However, with a high degree of concentration, Academician Shen no longer had much time and brainpower to digest this fact. He just expressed his support for the management's decision.