31

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 31 Zombie Apocalypse, 31

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 31: The Zombie Apocalypse, 31

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

It is generally impossible to negotiate a business involving a large amount or great interests, but at least Zheng Hongzhuo is very sincere, and Wen Zhu also thinks that the business with the Shuguang base is "in the bag", and it is decided.

After the others left, she closed the door, and the system released a dazzling and colorful fireworks special effect: "Congratulations!! The Taoyuan level broke through level ten! Congratulations to the host for winning the package! Please check if you want to upgrade!

Wen Zhu smiled and clicked to confirm.

The storefront began to roll and change everywhere, the shelves, counters, tables, chairs and benches all disappeared and reappeared like a game scene, and finally after everything settled, except for more than ten square meters of space, and two new products appeared, it was not very special, it was almost the same as before.

But that wasn't the main event, and Wen Zhu didn't even take a look at the stainless steel oden cauldron.

The progress bar of the system upgrade did not stop, and it continued to climb rapidly, and finally reached the eleventh level, and there was another change in the store.

Then, a dialog box popped up in front of Wen Zhu: "Congratulations to the host for raising the business level to level 10 and unlocking the permission to open other stores." At present, the types of first-class stores that can be opened are: snack bars, capsule hotels, and bathhouses, the number of stores that can be opened is: 3, and the turnover required to open a new store is: 10,000 points. Please select.

At the moment, the turnover of the store is unused, and now it is clearly time to spend it. From 0 to level 1, 100 points are required, level 1 to level 3, 200 points per level, level 3 to level 8, each level needs 8000 points, level 8 to level 10 is 10,000, and level 10 to level 11 is 12,000.

In other words, the current disposable turnover on Wenzhu's account is more than 72,000, plus the ransom sent by Zheng Hongzhuo and the points exchanged for gifts, it has exceeded 400,000. The first-class stores are all selected, and they only need 30,000 points, which is more than enough. And Wenzhu does not need to buy, and the turnover only needs to be spent on improving the store. Moreover, in fact, the reward required by the system has already been taken away, which is the item that the customer uses to exchange.

Points are actually a digital measure and token for Wenzhu.

However, just like running a game, there are still many places to spend money, even if you don't need to stock it. Opening a new store, decorating, buying entertainment services such as the Internet and TV to the store, and buying all kinds of functional things, it is conceivable that just like running a game, although you will make money and get a full sense of happiness, the money on hand must have a place to go.

Wen Zhu pondered for a moment, but decided to choose them all.

The people of the last days do not have too high service requirements, just like there will be potato chips and chicken feet spicy strips in the commissary, because customers will not buy them, Wenzhu does not plan to open these three stores very high-end.