112

Pinellia novel

Chapter 112 112 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 112

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 111 111 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 111

Next chapter: Chapter 113 113 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 113

Chapter 112 112 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 112

◎Half of the reward is also considerable◎

Now that the stalls are so big, it is obvious that Wen Zhu cannot manage the orchards and farms himself. She not only needs some pure manual workers to carry out planting, picking and other work, but also needs some middle-level managers to arrange production, supervise workers, and provide logistical support.

If she still tries to do everything by herself, she will end up getting nothing done.

It is conceivable that with the continuous expansion of Taoyuan, Wenzhu's work focus will shift from the front line to organizing production and personnel management. In fact, the workload has not decreased, but it feels like I can have more leisure time, and there will be many subordinates. Overall, there is nothing bad.

However, now we have only confirmed the prototype of the farm and orchard, and it will take some time before it can be put into production. The recruitment of employees has not actually started yet, because most of the labor force has been transferred to the original Shuguang base for infrastructure construction.

System: "Let's pick a name first. After completing this last step, the mission is completed. Massive rewards are waiting for you!"

It didn't know what kind of future Wenzhu was looking forward to, but it was happy that half of this series of missions was finally completed. Wen Zhu came to his senses and without thinking, named it: Taoyuan Farm, Taoyuan Orchard.

System: "...Although I'm not a human being, and I'm not very good at naming names, I always feel that you are perfunctory like this."

Wen Zhu: "It sounds very nice, and the most important thing in naming is to have a clear meaning. When others see these two signs, , you know it has something to do with us, this is called building a brand effect."

System: "It's good, but if we continue to expand, we have more than one farm and orchard, what should we do?"

Wenzhu: "Then it's called Taoyuan 2. Farm No. 2, Orchard No. 2 in Taoyuan, and so on. If Taoyuan has become a place where people all over the world have lived and been active for a long time, there is no need to emphasize the word Taoyuan, then just call it according to the place name, orchard on the mountain, orchard at the foot of the mountain. Orchard, orchard by the river..."

The system couldn't help complaining: "...it doesn't feel much better, but forget it, at least it's concise."

After a few words, Wenzhu submitted the task. Although this series of tasks does not seem to have much room for free operation, in fact, the rewards will be divided into several levels based on the difficulty of choosing the method. Wenzhu chose the triple construction of road construction, road signage and greening from the beginning, and the rewards were naturally the richest.

She doesn't even look at the large number of points now, because they have never been less. When wealth accumulates to a certain level, it becomes a number. However, Wenzhu was quite satisfied with the other rewards.

First, there are several sets of clothing that are both functional and ornamental, including accessories, in various styles. Now Wenzhu has bought a lot of clothes herself, but she has always been a practitioner of the theory of not adding more clothes unless necessary, so most of these clothes are pajamas, home clothes, and sportswear.