64

Chapter 64 64 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 64

◎Branch opening◎

Early the next morning, Wenzhu set the alarm clock, got up early, washed up and went out to open the shop. This is a very ceremonial thing, and the top officials of the two bases will probably come over, so it won't work without her being there to take charge.

Preparations for opening the store have already been made. The venue is across the street, and the props have been put up. The layout is exactly the same as here, except that the store is much deeper, and there are doors on the north and south sides for easy entry and exit. The prices are the same, but branch customers who enter from the base are not allowed to go outside the store. If they want to go, they can only go back the same way and return to the base.

On the one hand, this setting is to alleviate the doubts of the top management of the two bases about Taoyuan. On the other hand, it is to facilitate management and not disturb the order here as much as possible. If entering a store to apply for a card can save you the fatigue of traveling from the base to the city, then Wenzhu will undoubtedly suffer a loss - any door can be opened, but there is a fee.

At present, people from both bases have contacted Wenzhu, tentatively asking if they can have any door. Anyone with some political wisdom knows that this arbitrary door plays a very important role. For example, you can intercept and kill people in other bases. With any door, you don't have to bear the danger of the road back and forth, and you can appear anywhere in the city anytime, anywhere. With acceleration or wind powers, you can take Taoyuan as the center of the circle and move around in the city. No one else has been able to catch him.

With this premise, if there were no restrictions, Wenzhu could come up with a hundred ways to divide this city with several other forces. She doesn't do business for selfless dedication. There is no doubt that someone will take advantage of this development, so doesn't she lose money?

From now on, she will be the only one who can walk the talk in this city.

No, from now on, she will be the only person with the loudest voice in this world. Wen Zhu's mind is very clear. She knows that she has such a strong golden finger. If she still doesn't recognize her own influence and is unwilling to come to the stage to take over the power that others have lost, sooner or later she will become a blood bag. , and throw it away after being sucked dry.

Who would want to be a fool when he can be a smart person and a person in power?

When she came out, the customers in the capsule hotel were already preparing to go out in twos and threes. This time was about an hour earlier than Wenzhu usually got up, and they were used to not seeing her in the morning. Now that they realized that a new store was about to be opened, everyone couldn't help but stop and greeted Wenzhu in twos and threes. They stood on the roadside and watched her reach out and push open the door of the reception hall at the front, and then opened the doors one by one.

The employees preparing for the branch all lived in another dormitory. As soon as they felt the door open, they appeared immediately and filed into the store.

One good thing about the end of the world is that superpowers can cure myopia, so most people's eyesight is pretty good. At this moment, someone lowered their voice and shouted in horror: "These employees... they all look alike! It's not that I feel wrong Come on!"

The person speaking was obviously face-blind, but with a bunch of similar-looking people together, it was hard not to tell.

The person next to him answered with fear in his voice: "They are really similar, they are exactly the same..."