51

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 51 Zombie Apocalypse, 51

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 51: The Zombie Apocalypse, 51

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Li Zhiyan didn't sleep soundly, since the end of the world, he has also let go of killing people, he is a real knife licking blood, usually quite vigilant, and at night will put a henchman team in front of the door to patrol, for fear of being wiped on the neck. But he always felt that he was just overly cautious, and he had no experience of being touched in the middle of the night, and when he woke up, he broke out in a cold sweat, and his eyes were even blackened, and he could even hear the movement of blood rushing to his head.

He uncovered the silk quilt, and after being too frightened, he actually looked away a little, sat up and picked up the water glass that he had placed next to the bed before going to bed, and just put it down to his mouth - what if he woke him up after Wen Zhu put poison into it?

Looking at Wen Zhu, who was full of interest in front of him and seemed to be in a good mood, Li Zhiyan didn't dare to take any risks, licked his dry lips, and his head gradually cleared: "Boss Wen, what you said is true?" Someone is going to kill me? Who is it? Which king is it? Fuck..."

Li Zhiyan is not particularly beautiful, after all, his previous identity has no restrictions on the enjoyment of sound and sex, and he has not tried it because he doesn't like it, not because he can't do it. Now that he has experienced the satisfaction of the power desire to manage a base, he is usually more prosaic, his room has air conditioning, and he has to wear pajamas at night, and now he gets up and walks around the house, scolding.

Actually, he wanted to scold Wen Zhu, but he didn't dare, so he had to scold others first to vent his extreme fear. He couldn't touch his bedroom casually, and he didn't feel anything, so how difficult was it to kill him?

Li Zhiyan endured the pain.

Wen Zhu has already figured out that there is no common high-level worship of supernatural beings starting at the seventh or eighth level in this world's big base, so her strength can completely go sideways, and she will be even more unscrupulous in doing things, she found a bottle of cold white wine in the refrigerator in Li Zhiyan's house, and took a crystal goblet from the shelf, opened the bottle with one hand, and poured the wine to enjoy.

Well, it's delicious.

There is only beer in the store, and the taste is too light, and it is strange to drink too much.

Li Zhiyan noticed the movement, turned his head in disbelief, looked at this unscrupulous woman with condemning eyes, and didn't know what to say for a while. He was dying, and he had no dignity at all, and this woman who had hurt him so badly enjoyed it so naturally?

Ah, it's so angry.

Wen Zhu shrugged: "Buy your life?"

She just doesn't like to talk nonsense.

Li Zhiyan opened his mouth, led astray by this detached and calm attitude: "Ah... How to buy this?

Wen Zhu said: "100 fourth-level crystal nuclei."

Li Zhiyan wanted to say, this price is really not expensive. First, he was not embarrassed to take it out, and second, he heard that the seven gourd babies in the Shuguang base were packed with 70 pieces, so he still had his own row. But just casually giving money, he always felt like a wronged man.

Why do you have to intrigue, you come and I have a lot of words, right?

Li Zhiyan suddenly came to his senses: "Who is it?" Tianlong, Zhao Er, Liu Li? I knew they must have a different heart!

Wen Zhu looked at him with sympathetic eyes, and couldn't help but sigh: "Your popularity is too bad."

Li Zhiyan was almost choked to death, and said angrily: "It's not all your fault!" Kill Wei Chi, can they not worry about themselves? And what prestige do I have now? Boss Wen, your means are really high, if you want my base, I'm afraid it won't be difficult to get it..."

Wen Zhu didn't want to listen to his complaining speech, so he interrupted him gently: "Okay, okay, it's very powerful to be able to support it so far." In the end, whether you want to buy your own life or not, you give the right words. I can't tell you who it is right now, but if you're willing to pay, I promise he'll die of natural causes tomorrow morning.

This temptation is very great, Li Zhiyan thought with patience, but he was a little suspicious: "You're not a donkey, are you?"

I don't know why, Wen Zhu's attitude is so casual, it makes him casual, anyway, he has no dignity, just put it right.

Wen Zhu looked at him calmly: "... You've opened the door to a whole new world for me.

Li Zhiyan: "... I give money, I give money. You promise he'll die tomorrow?

Come to think of it, Wen Zhu wants to do business here for a long time, and she won't just donkey herself, and besides, she doesn't have to make up any reason to kill herself, and there is really no reason to make up this kind of story in the middle of the night. 100 fourth-level crystal nuclei are just stuck at the point where Li Zhiyan is a little difficult but not too distressed to take out, she is a bit of a means to collect money.

Li Zhiyan entered the connected study, tinkered for a long time, took out a small box, opened it and let Wenzhu inspect the goods.

Wen Zhu nodded with satisfaction: "Boss Li, don't worry, taking money to do things is the norm for our businessmen, you sleep, I'll go first."

With that, she picked up the box and left. But Li Zhiyan always felt that something was wrong: if she was really a person who took money to do things, why did she bargain with herself? Someone wants to kill themselves, is this true or false? You can't really be deceived by her, right?! Ahh

Collapse is collapse, Li Zhiyan still has a number in his heart, and he can use money to send Wenzhu away, even if she is making it up, it is worth it. Really pierced her, who knows what will happen? If I die now, I guess the ten people under him will have to celebrate with a crown, right? This is a poignant truth.

Moreover, Li Zhiyan doesn't love beauty now, but there are still seven or eight children, all of whom have not yet grown up, and they are 108,000 miles away from inheriting their position, and when they die, the children are not eaten? Alas, Li Zhiyan resigned himself to lying back on the bed and did not sleep all night.

He didn't want to quietly follow Wen Zhu to find out, but he was afraid of angering her and died on the spot, so he had to press it to death, and when he waited until dawn, seeing that it was already the time to get up early and exercise in the morning, Li Zhiyan moved his stiff body, got up from the bed, changed his clothes and opened the door to go out.

It's hot now, so it's dawning very early, it's only five o'clock at this time, but I can already see clearly, and the morning exercise will be at this time, and it will be too hot to move if it's too late. Li Zhiyan usually gets up in the morning and takes the children to exercise in the morning. He has never been married, he has many lovers, and he originally had the idea of cultivating an heir under the gu-raising style, but he didn't feel that he didn't love his children, and he had to change the way of raising Gu in the last days, and he had to be strong first, so he grasped the morning exercise very tightly, and specially assigned a physical education teacher to the child.

According to his usual Xi, he trotted out of the small white building with the children casually, and the panicked guards greeted him: "Captain Li, Captain Li is dead!" It seems to be a heart attack!

Li Zhiyan was shocked: "Huh?!

That's his own brother, the captain of the escort he trusts the most! How is he?!

The author has something to say: return to the store in the next chapter.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.