135

Pinellia novel

Chapter 135 135 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 135

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 134 134 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 134

Next chapter: Chapter 136 136 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 136

Chapter 135 135 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 135

◎Zhuerlong◎

Zhao Yong has a system after all, so his infrastructure here is pretty good. For example, basically every building has heating, wires, and various household appliances. High-end rooms even have sweeping robots, all-in-one washing and mopping machines, and the like. Wenzhu doesn’t need to recycle everything and rebuild it, you just need to transform and use it according to your own ideas.

Another example is that there is a special weapons warehouse here that stores the weapons that Zhao Yong exchanged from the system. There is a dazzling array of types and quantities. It is not a problem to arm three to five hundred people. Wen Zhu also accepted them all with a smile. .

For another example, there is a very complete interrogation room and torture room here. Wenzhu thought for a while and simply transformed it into a prison. Until now, her Taoyuan has no place dedicated to prisons. People who have committed crimes are basically distributed and work as coolies on the move. Putting them together and locking them up in prison is also an option, and it is easier to manage. .

As for the various gold, silver, jewelry, antique calligraphy and paintings that Zhao Yong had worked so hard to collect, Wenzhu also swept them away.

I have to say that although Zhao Yong’s system has bad intentions and wants to drain the entire world for Zhao Yong and its own use, the career line of kingship and hegemony is still doing well, and a large field has been cultivated in this paradise. . Zhao Yong redeemed the seeds from the system, as well as a lot of agricultural machinery. The farmland is highly developed and self-sufficient in various food crops, which is a major competitiveness of the Kingdom of Heaven. They can also provide some regular fruits. The living conditions here are indeed better than outside. The most important thing is stability. You don’t have to worry about whether you have a good meal or not - if you are someone Zhao Yong is willing to support.

Isn't this the starting point of City No. 3?

Wen Zhu: "I never thought there was something more exciting than zero-yuan shopping in the world."

System: "Why isn't this a zero-yuan shopping? By the way, Zhao Yong has been locked up and is waiting for you. Deal with it. I have also contacted the goblin crypt here. When the time comes, we can directly connect to them and let them come and relax. Each person will receive 15 points each time. Their magic world is richer."

Wen Zhu frowned and said worriedly: " Do you think goblins can like him? Don't mess up my business in the end."

The system replied: "You can rest assured that goblins are not picky in the first place, not to mention that Zhao Yong has also been transformed by the system after all. , the appearance is reasonable, the body is also very good, will never be damaged. Goblins like this."

Now Wen Zhu was even more worried: "Then what if he starts to enjoy it? Wouldn't I be at a disadvantage? It's over!"

The system thought for a while, and then a pop-up window suggested: "Otherwise, you can buy this medicine for him to take, which will turn all the pleasure into pain, and he will never have pleasure again in his life. Make sure he doesn't think about it in the future. My son was trembling."