70

hapter 70 70 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 70

◎Life is like grass◎

Wenzhu was drinking an ice drink in the exchange hall and was in a daze.

She is not needed to maintain order, and the sun is very bright at the moment. I can just find a place to rest and visit the store to pass the time. I can also get acquainted with the new customers, and take a look at the people who are collecting supplies. What to find.

Some people value privacy. They discussed it with Wenzhu some time ago and asked if they could get a private room. They had to queue up to enter. If someone was there, it would be automatically locked to prevent prying eyes. After all, if they really redeemed a large amount of points, none of them wanted anyone to know. This was a very reasonable request, and Wenzhu immediately agreed, spent his points on buying a single room, and installed it.

Now she has the authority to decorate various stores, and she can modify everything down to a vase of flowers and a floor tile. But generally speaking, Wenzhu does not spend a lot of energy on decoration. Generally speaking, the templates provided by the system already have scientific functions, dynamic line design, and necessary beauty. She only needs to choose the one she likes. Unless there are new functional requirements like this, Wenzhu will add some necessary facilities.

Private rooms are very popular, after all, everyone needs secrets and the sense of security that secrecy brings. You can be careless about daily top-ups, but most first-timers, or those with some financial means, like to queue up to enter a single room, and even the very act of queuing can bring them comfort.

A sense of civilized order is undoubtedly a deep-rooted need of modern humans. Once you can return to a stable social environment, you may not be so moved by the enjoyment of eating, drinking, playing, etc., but the stability and pleasure brought by this sense of order are irresistible. It is a higher-level luxury. .

Wenzhu understands this better than anyone else, and is discussing with the system whether to save a large amount and open low-rent housing in the next wave.

"Actually, low-rent housing is just a name. It's just a term borrowed from the past. People nowadays are not poor in terms of housing conditions. Especially how can it be compared with our Taoyuan? I don't think there is any need for housing qualifications. After all, it is a luxury consumption. And it is time to open a family account. What do you think?" Wenzhu sipped ice tea to discuss with the system.

She had this idea very early on, because she knew from the beginning that the system would open housing of various conditions to the outside world. Even family accounts are a suggestion provided in the system settings. It's just that there was no such condition before, so there was no need to make it so complicated.

Family account is a supplement to the dedicated card system.

The exclusive use of special cards actually protects not the rights and interests of customers, but the rights and interests of the system. This can be very effective in preventing customers from using this place as a purchase point in the early stages of opening a store. They can purchase goods from Wenzhu at very low prices and resell them to other places to obtain high profits. After all, as a store owner, Wenzhu does not have the ability to monitor the whereabouts and use of every batch of goods. It is also a heavy workload for the system. It can be done, but it is not necessary. If it is not curbed from the source, there is no doubt that Taoyuan will only enrich second-level dealers, or even third-level dealers.

It is certain to increase the number of layers, exploiting the terminal and enriching everyone who has dealt with it, except Wenzhu and the system at the source.