56

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 56 Zombie Apocalypse, 56

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 56: The Zombie Apocalypse, 56

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Some people stay up late to see how Wenzhu makes the store change, but most people think that they have to get up early the next day and go out to collect things and kill zombies while the weather is still cool, so they go to bed early. Although they have all the time at their disposal, they don't actually have much time for recreation.

Watching TV is a rare entertainment item that only Taoyuan has.

As a result, many people wake up the next morning only to see new underwear and socks in the lobby of the capsule hotel – there are more and more types and styles, and they are also divided into sizes. This is a big surprise, because some people still want to have comfortable clothes, which can be changed frequently, and are relatively cheap.

Although underwear is inconspicuous, it plays a great role, and when it moves in large sizes, whether it is male or female parts swaying, it is always a very unsafe experience, and the inappropriate size will also affect the experience.

Most of the people who come to take a bath will buy new clothes to wear, although they are thrifty and frugal, those who have money to buy more than a dozen sets of underwear are not distressed, change and wear, if they are washed and worn out, they will be thrown away, and the most two or three sets of thrifty housekeepers will wear them carefully, wash them carefully, and they can also support them for a long time.

This time, in addition to the regular cotton cloth with various colors, Wenzhu also put on the sports model, which can fit the body curve and protect the body organs, which is more suitable for people who go out in this weather. According to Wenzhu, when many women don't have underwear, they will choose to tie up their breasts and wrap them in strips of cloth to prevent it from shaking and shaking when running and jumping and fighting.

After all, there are very few people who are ingenious enough to make fabrics into fitting underwear, and one person may not be able to have one or two. In the past, even if people thought of picking up underwear when they were sweeping, there was always a time when the stock ran out. Although the clothes are small, they are not small.

Someone couldn't help but mutter: "I really don't know where Boss Wen got so many brand new clothes to sell, tsk."

After taking two steps and seeing the new shelves, everyone was even more stunned: "This, this..."

Toothpaste toothbrush, brand new, travel model! It sits in a shelf that is locked like a vending machine, next to the card slot for swiping cards and the screen for selecting goods. It was a big surprise.

If you don't wear underwear, it's just a pain in your limbs, but it won't necessarily get sick, and there are other ways to solve it, such as wrapping your chest with strips of cloth. But there is no toothpaste and toothbrush, although each base will also send self-tanning salt to clean teeth, but its quality and effect are not easy to say, many people are simply too lazy to brush, there is clean water to rinse their mouths, even if it is too particular.

After such a long time, coupled with irregular diet, there are also problems with the diet structure, and many people have toothache and rotten teeth. There are dentists in the base, and maybe it can be better, but those who look down on doctors, or have no conditions, can only endure and use various local methods to solve the pain caused by gum inflammation, tooth decay and other reasons.