42

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 42 Zombie Apocalypse, 42

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 42: The Zombie Apocalypse, 42

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Wang Xiaolong is a person who has a bit of a strong mentality, and in the last days, how can there be no change? Some bear children are still dissatisfied with their relatives and friends in peacetime, and whoever can break his ass will obey whom.

Since Wang Xiaolong is called by this name, he doesn't look like he is yet twenty years old, he is obviously an immature personality, and he is still doted on by his family, so he shouldn't have been beaten, so he didn't particularly care about the experience of almost dying. Wen Zhu thought he was a pervert.

But it didn't matter, he couldn't bother Wen Zhu at all, so he could only be aggrieved and stuffed back by Minister Zhao. Wen Zhu felt funny when she saw it, and went out with Minister Zhao one after the other, her driver had already driven the car to the side of the road, wearing a suit and leather shoes, pure white gloves, opened the door, and said respectfully: "Boss, please get in the car."

Minister Zhao glanced at Wen Zhu with a little surprise, and thanked her with a smile. In the end, there is a person in the city, although according to the previous impression, Minister Zhao does not think that Wen Zhu is a person who likes to talk about pomp and circumstance, and his painting style is so exaggerated, but he still didn't say anything, but secretly smacked his tongue in his heart, thinking that Wen Zhu really had confidence.

Although this RV does not look like the brand he knew before the end of the world, it seems that the configuration is only high and not low, and the space is also very large, no wonder the boss is unwilling to make someone else's car. The Dawning Base has a lot of money, but after all, it is such an era, and the main advantages of the cars driven during the sweep are mobility and passenger capacity.

Wen Zhu also felt a little embarrassed, and his scalp was numb. Although her family was good before, it was only a well-off family, and she really never enjoyed the services of a driver and maid. However, after buying everything, Wen Zhu got into the car as if nothing happened.

This RV is divided into two floors, with a kitchen, a bar, a Xiaoice box, a bathroom, and two beds, and the place is very wide. Wen Zhu looked inside and out, but didn't notice that the convoy had already departed, and her RV was surrounded by the cars of the Dawning Base.

This is both protection and prevention.

Wen Zhu just felt bored sitting dry, took out a bottle of ice Coke from his backpack, and a box of sour and spicy boneless chicken feet, and began to eat them with a click. In fact, the system has never left her, and seeing that she is eating happily and devotedly, she can't help but say: "Are you not worried that the business will not be negotiated?"

In fact, the main reason is that it is boring, and the system can talk to Wen Zhu again, so I want to talk to her, after all, it can't eat boneless chicken feet.

Wen Zhu wiped his mouth with a tissue, took a big sip of Coke, and replied to the system with consciousness: "Aren't you also worried?" If the Dawning Base wants to eat black, I'm still welcome. Even if I can't eat such a large base now, it's good to swallow some of it, and take up their territory, am I afraid that you won't give me a reward?