105

Pinellia novel

Chapter 105 105 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 105

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 104 104 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 104

Next chapter: Chapter 106 106 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 106

Chapter 105 105 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 105

◎Patient, poor, women first, high-level family members on the fast track ◎

Most of the high-level executives have already eaten their share, and now they are afraid of causing an ugly scene and involving themselves. If they had to spit it out before they could enter the paradise, they wouldn't be happy about it.

But if I want to have a falling out with Wenzhu, I don't have that much courage. When Wen Zhuneng forcibly killed Yuchi when Tianfeng, Li Zhiyan and Yuchi were surrounded, and frightened Li Zhiyan's courage, he had already become famous in one battle, and everyone had to consider whether they could turn against him and run away on the spot. I'm afraid Li Zhiyan, a coward, would have to fight the escaped man on the spot to show his determination and loyalty to his new master.

Several people cursed in their hearts, Li Zhiyan, this useless thing, usually acts arrogant and pretends to be tough, but now, since he was scared out of his wits, he didn't even care about his brother being killed, he just groveled and licked women. Soles! Just because her fingers leaked a few dates?

Although the treatment is indeed good, are you still considered a man?

Although he scolded fiercely in his heart, there was nothing strange on everyone's face. Not only were they serious and human-like, they even paid great attention to Wenzhu's every move. Her expression changed slightly, and someone was immediately busy explaining that the abnormal scene in the picture was definitely not a problem with her work, but a misunderstanding caused by poor communication and a joke made by some ignorant people who were slow to react.

Li Zhiyan saw this and almost didn't interrupt. Anyway, he is now 90% successful in getting ashore, so he hopes that the mistakes made by these people will not implicate him. As for taking responsibility to show a man's responsibility... Hehe, they worked together to run against him before, hoping that he When you go to die, why don't you say that you are responsible and that everyone is one?

He just hopes that nothing big will happen and it will affect his future. Now he has the same mentality as Zhu Bajie, dividing his luggage and returning to Gaolaozhuang by himself. As for other brothers and sisters, it’s up to them wherever they go!

Fortunately, everything was as he hoped, and no major flaws were found during the day's random inspections and audits. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and warmly entertained Wen Zhu and her subordinates to eat and rest. Wen Zhu lived in the same podium building where she had been entertained before, with thirty of her subordinates.

This group of people gathered together is actually quite scary. With uniform uniforms, overwhelming arrogance, and strict orders, it can be said that compared with them, Fengyun Base's most elite team looks like a ragtag group. Moreover, this group of people themselves are obviously aware of the fear and envy of others.

They were cautious when working, not wanting to capsize in the gutter. After all, this was their first time going out to work, and they were still trying to get started. If something was handled improperly and Wenzhu was embarrassed, or he was unlucky because he was not careful, his future job opportunities would be ruined.