55

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 55 Zombie Apocalypse, 55

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 55: The Zombie Apocalypse, 55

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

The stalls of the four stores have been basically rolled out, so it is much easier to launch a new one.

Convenience stores on toiletries, travel-sized toothpaste toothbrush tooth cups, a small set, priced at 6 points, can be used more than a dozen times. If you are not so particular, brush your teeth every few days to relieve toothache, and you can use it for a longer time. Body lotion is divided into large bottles and small bottles, large bottles are for permanent guests like Zhao Xiran, and small bottles are for temporary residents or passers-by, not only convenience stores, but also bathhouses and capsule hotel halls.

At this time, the body lotion is definitely not poor, but a good thing to protect the body and relieve pain.

People are struggling to survive outside, and their bodies are inevitably not injured and chapped, but now it's okay, in summer, I'm afraid that the wound will become inflamed and cause a high fever, and that person will easily die. But in winter, if you don't apply oil, your skin will freeze and crack as soon as it is blown by the cold wind, and you can't heal it on your own.

If you can bake the fire regularly, with thick clothes and cotton gloves, will it freeze and crack?

Wen Zhu asked the system to help him write it down: when the weather cools down and the temperature is close to autumn, you should start applying frostbite cream, antifreeze oil and other things.

Her brain is certainly in charge, but now is not the time, and it is hard to forget, it is still the brains of the system that are reliable. The system agreed, and couldn't help but sigh: "People still need to have some life experience to do good things, if you don't experience it yourself, how can you think so thoughtfully?"

Wen Zhu sighed: "I think about it thoroughly, I have to work hard, there are still many things to prepare." If we sell charcoal, coal, and stoves for fire in winter, that is the opportunity to make a fortune. In summer, people don't blow air conditioners and don't eat ice drinks, although they will die, but after all, there is a way, and it is really impossible to dig a hole in the ground. How can you live if you don't heat up in winter? I think this coal or something has to be the bulk of the base's purchase. Can we open it?

The system said: "You can rest assured about this, there are activity stores in the changing seasons, since it is a reasonable demand, we will definitely make this money in business."

Wen Zhu was relieved, and the last category of goods chose bulk fruit candy, which was sold by one, five 2 points, a piece about one centimeter square and half a centimeter thick. Although there are various colors that symbolize various tastes, Wen Zhu tasted it, and that was it. It's not very tasty, but it's definitely a bargain. Sugar is the simplest food that can bring people pleasure, and sweetness has always been the pursuit of human beings, and it can also provide calories, and the treatment of low blood sugar is immediate and effective.

What's more, it's cheaper.

Although Wen Zhu, as a small leader, lives well in the original world, she knows most people's lives very well. No matter how expensive this kind of good thing is, many people think that they don't deserve it. At present, the location of the store has also been decided, in addition to negotiating cooperation to open a branch, it doesn't matter the distance between the two bases, other small bases, or the team of the Qiming base, it is always difficult to come over for consumption.