104

Pinellia novel

Chapter 104 104 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 104

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 103 103 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 103

Next chapter: Chapter 105 105 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 105

Chapter 104 104 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 104

◎Three meals in the car, double-entry accounting and accounting ◎

Because they still had to clear the road, they spent the night in the car and arrived at Fengyun Base the next day.

The food on the road was very good, including a meal of pancakes with stir-fries, a meal of rice with four vegetables and one soup, a meal of porridge and steamed buns with pickles and steamed fish and steamed ribs. There are so many people, and the dishes are served on pots. No one knows how Wenzhu can make it fresh and hot, and can take it out anytime and anywhere. Her backpack doesn't look like it can hold so many things.

However, when it comes to tracing the source of things, Taoyuan’s supply has always been a mystery and cannot be traced. Everyone just ate enthusiastically, and no one said a word while eating. Wenzhu also ate with them. He didn't turn on the stove at all, and he always had enough to eat. He could eat as much as he wanted.

The food is actually nothing surprising, it's just very solid and tastes good. Wenzhu's reason was very down-to-earth: "Only when you are full can you have the strength to work. Without some oil and water, you can't do the work." The

next morning was approaching, and Wenzhu began to announce the code of conduct. First of all, no bribes are allowed. Secondly, no one is allowed to make his own decisions. Any unexpected situation must be reported directly to Wenzhu. Finally, acceptance must be strictly in accordance with the previously issued manual.

Everyone knows that how you perform this time will determine your future position after joining the staff, and your availability in Wenzhu's eyes. How could you mess with your own future?

If in the past, accepting bribes and breaking rules were not unspoken rules at all, but obvious, then it would be a mistake to not do so. But now that there are greater and more immediate interests, discipline can still be guaranteed.

Mainly because Wen Zhu emphasized that Taoyuan's rules are to kill with the left foot and the right foot. The punishment is either execution on the spot or exile. It is simple and crude, and there is no doubt about it. As for whether she was capable of killing anyone, no one doubted that. Wenzhu's rumored strength has now been created to be so outrageous that no smart person would want to give it a try.

Although the rules are a bit strict, at least it’s fun and cost-effective.

In Fengyun Base, Li Zhiyan took the initiative to wait at the gate. When he saw Wen Zhu arriving on time, his face was full of joy of escaping. He has also worked very hard during these days. Only with Wen Zhu's endorsement can he successfully survive until today. This has reached his limit and he really can no longer work hard.

Li Zhiyan's heart was filled with emotion when he thought that from now on he would live a life of a rich man who spent money freely and freely, and no longer had to worry about getting up early and working late at night to suppress a group of people who he had no control over.

This can be regarded as a different kind of entrepreneurial failure. Li Zhiyan will never think about the good thing of owning a base anyway.

He was going to ask Wenzhu if he could buy a small villa and bring his whole family in. After the children reach adulthood, he will buy a house for each of them and give them a share of the family. Even if they live separately, they will be responsible for their own profits and losses. If you have children with good qualifications, you can train them as heirs.