34

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 34 Zombie Apocalypse, 34

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 34: The Zombie Apocalypse, 34

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

A few people went out through the gate, and when they arrived next door, the signboard of the hotel was already shining. The three new stores on both sides of the convenience store are all immediately recognizable signs, and even the neon signs are brand new. It looks like a building that existed from the past, but when they came, there was nothing out of the ordinary, huh?

And, when did the convenience store have a dusty second floor?

There are too many strange things, and several people Xi are used to it, so they don't think about it, and they don't care that the hotel is a building with immeasurable floors, but they just follow Wen Zhu into the only open first floor.

"If you apply for a membership card at any store, you can use it in other stores without restrictions, and the store rules are the same. At present, there is only one type of bed in the hotel, the capsule hotel, the personal safety and privacy of guests do not need to worry, there are toilets and public bathrooms on both sides, and there are also changing underwear for sale, and there are also public washing machines that can be used, and clothes can be transferred in the shower. Just follow the instructions for specific operations. Wen Zhu opened the door of a room and asked a few people to check the accommodation environment in detail.

That's a lot better than a few of them thought! There is no need to mention a clean and hygienic toilet, a shower that can take a shower at any time, and a service to wash and buy clothes, just this bed, has exceeded their imagination too much!

In the last days, there is obviously no one who can run the kind of hotel before, many people don't even have a house to live in the base, just a place to sleep, clean and hygienic and insect-proof, these conditions can't be met at all, if you get sick, you will get sick, if you can hold on, you have to continue to work, when you die, dig a pit and bury it.

Like Zhao Xiran and Ma Linlin, the trio of people who are running around all year round, don't fantasize about any accommodation conditions. There is a place to sleep, there can be basic doors and windows to prevent zombies, and taking turns to keep vigil is the norm. However, in the base, they can still enjoy some good accommodation conditions, and the hygiene can also be handed over to the ordinary nanny at home to clean.

But the current human beings are really living very roughly, because the happy life before the end of the world is supported by an entire industrial system and huge manpower. Now these two conditions are gone, and the kind of large base of hundreds of thousands of people and hundreds of thousands of people needs to spend a lot of manpower and material resources every day to maintain most of the useful labor force alive, have food to eat, and will not die of heat or freeze.

Maintenance is the purpose of life, and life is the explanation of maintenance itself, and as for other issues, it is not taken into account at all. What education, medical care, of course, there is, but many times there is a lack of medical treatment, can only depend on fate, the purpose of education in the base school is only to teach children to read and write, not to be blind, more can only see what kind of development will slowly develop later.