151

Pinellia novel

Chapter 151 151 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 151

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 150 150 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 150

Next chapter: Chapter 152 152 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 152

Chapter 151 151 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 151

◎A whole new world◎

Following tradition, the food served to Wen Zhu at the Harvest Base was also made four cold and four hot, two soups, two desserts, a full table was laid out, and it looked very Rich.

The four cold dishes are smoked sausage, cold shredded radish, cold cut pork knuckle, and a pot of cold skin. The four hot dishes are stir-fried duck with chili, stewed chicken with mushrooms, stir-fried beans with bacon, and stewed pork slices with pickled cabbage and potatoes. The salty soup is a hot and sour noodle soup with soaked day lily, fungus, a little fat and thin diced meat, and two frozen tomatoes. It tastes very delicious. There is also a sweet egg fermented glutinous rice soup.

Desserts were carrotted sweet potatoes and a well-packaged plate of butter biscuits in small packages, not expired.

Being able to raise such a meal shows that Harvest Base has put a lot of thought and money into it. All meat dishes are basically either bacon or smoked meat. They are obviously stored for a long time, just waiting to be used on occasions. A lot of dried beans, potatoes, sauerkraut, vermicelli and the like are added to each meat dish, which makes the dish appear large and rich. The cold skin is made by themselves, there is a lot of gluten in it, and the taste is very good.

It is said that the rice wine is brewed by themselves. It tastes sour because there is not much sugar, so it still tastes sour. The egg blossoms in it are very thin. It is estimated that only three eggs are used in one pot. The staple food is two kinds of rice, millet and rice. When steamed, the color is very beautiful, with a pure yellow color and a fragrant aroma.

Wen Zhu understood very well.

The Harvest Base is a little wider than others, but that doesn't mean it can be squandered. After all, it has been saved for so many years, and it is impossible to be a big family. This dish shows sincerity, and it makes some people feel sad because it is crowdfunded after all.

Wenzhu usually eats very well, so he didn't show anything special about this meal. He just praised his cooking skills. The person in charge of the ladle is also present. He is a member of the base management committee, Xiao Zheng, who is the best at cooking among the brothers and sisters. Others didn't care to talk at all and just immersed themselves in eating and snoring.

It's not that they meant to be rude, but the conditions were like this. The food they usually ate was not that good, but now that they finally saw something oily and meaty, who could care about their image? Wenzhu understood this very well, so he didn't let go. Her appetite was huge, but there was no need to compete with others for such a mouthful. When she was almost full, she put down her chopsticks.

When the others saw this, they completely let go of their control, picked up their plates, divided the dishes on the table, and finished the rice. The food is not very elegant, but it can be considered generous.

Academician Shen is old and doesn't eat much. Moreover, under the basic code of conduct of the Harvest Base of respecting the elderly and caring for the young, his food has always been the best. At least he is full, and he often has meat and fish to nourish his brain. He is also the first to put down food. Chopsticks. Seeing everyone at the table eating happily and happily, Academician Shen sighed inwardly, feeling that he had neglected his duty.