52

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 52 Zombie Apocalypse, 52

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 52: The Zombie Apocalypse, 52

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Li Zhiyan's astonishment was followed by a burst of anger, but under this anger, a faint fear penetrated into his limbs: Is it really him? Why him? If it was really him, if Wen Zhu hadn't come, would it be that one day, he would be killed by his own brother in his sleep?

"Where's Boss Wen?" Li Zhiyan's heart was in a mess, and he barely maintained his calm on the surface.

When the guards heard this, they chuckled in their hearts, and sincerely prayed that there would be no more trouble in the base, and no one should be killed by the boss!

After all, I've heard people say that Boss Wen's shop is really good, and they haven't enjoyed it yet!

"Didn't we see Boss Wen, boss, do you want us to call her over?" One of the guards was quick to react and asked tentatively.

Li Zhiyan pondered and waved his hand to signal them to leave. The two guards did not dare to speak, and left together. Seeing that such a big incident had happened in the base, the physical education teacher was also pale, and when he saw that Li Zhiyan was deep in thought, he immediately gestured and took the children to leave quickly.

These children range from seven or eight years old to seventeen or eighteen, a total of eight, belonging to six different mothers, the family relationship is already very complicated, and later in the last days they were also tempered, and they were very surprised by the death of their uncle, exchanging glances, and a few of them were more lost and sad - Li Zhiyan thought that the relationship between brothers was very good, and his younger brother was also very good to these nephews and nieces, and the sad ones had feelings for him.

But in front of their father, whose face was gloomy, they didn't dare to say anything. No matter how young a child is, he or she is more complex and sensitive than adults think, especially in this environment. They knew that it was rare and absolutely dangerous for someone in a position of high power to die inside the base, which meant that something was wrong with the base.

Did the outsider do it? Some children can't figure it out, but it's enough for them to quietly leave their father's side and walk on the path of morning exercise as usual.

Li Zhiyan turned around in place a few times, and his face and mood gradually calmed down. My brother died, this is no way, when he first heard the news, he was heartbroken, after all, although deaths are very common and frequent in these years, but it is his younger brother who dies, and it is still different.

However, the dead brother may want to kill him, and of course Li Zhiyan hates this little rabbit cub again. They themselves have no conflict of interests, although Li Zhiyan has children, there are quite a few, but none of them seem to be able to inherit the base without overturning, and even their own lives are gone. Therefore, Li Zhiyan had also spoken vaguely in the past, but he clearly mentioned to his younger brother that if he died early, there was no doubt that the position would be left to his younger brother.

For people on the road, blood relationship is very important, although Li Zhiyan's younger brother did not participate in the worship, but he and the twelve people are called brothers and sisters and sisters, and because Li Zhiyan handed over the security responsibility to him, he is also a high authority in the base. Since one's own children are incompetent, then brother to brother is a good way to protect both this family property and one's own flesh and blood relatives, and there are many examples.

It is more reliable than recruiting a son-in-law for an only daughter, and then letting the son-in-law inherit power.

As a result, his brother betrayed him, Li Zhiyan couldn't care about being sad and angry, and soon began to think about what if Wen Zhu deceived himself, or didn't lie to himself.

If she deceived herself, she didn't have anything to do with her life at all, she was deliberately trying to stir up contradictions in the base and plant the seeds of doubt in everyone's hearts, and her intentions were very big. If she didn't lie to herself, then it was her brother who really betrayed herself...

Li Zhiyan didn't really want to accept any result, so he decided to go and see his brother's body first.

Wen Zhu was cooking in the cafeteria, ignoring the strange but offended eyes of everyone around him.

No one knows what she and Li Zhiyan talked about yesterday, but because of this, the news of the death of a lieutenant Chi quickly spread all over the base. This canteen is for people with higher contributions to enter, and they are more concerned about the big things in the base, but because they got the news about Taoyuan at the same time, and yesterday they also ate the two-petaled oranges brought by Wenzhu and saw strawberries, so they kept silent.

Compared with the dead Wei Chi, it is still his own life that is more important. Even, some people have not thought that if Wen Zhu occupies the most powerful position in the base, it may not be bad news for them. At least she seems to just want to do business, and she sells a lot of things. If the Fengyun base becomes hers, won't there be more, better, cheaper supplies?

In this apocalypse, most people can't talk about choosing a base, but who wants to go with whomever they want, or join randomly. The people in this canteen don't have any freedom to quit, and if they want to quit, they can't do it without finding a good next family in advance who is willing to pay for themselves. As for the various bases, there are also difficulties and management shortcomings of each base, but these are not patient, and they are just going to live in the day, and the requirements are so high, can they be realized?

But it is naturally impossible to say that they are satisfied with the life in front of them, so whenever they have the opportunity, their hearts are always fluctuating - it is because of this that the bases are prone to conflicts, rebellions, mergers, and other changes.

Eat potato flour in the morning, the soup is pork bone soup, the small ingredients include green onions, garlic sprouts, crushed sour cowpeas, pickled leeks and other things, and the meat is also limited, but a bowl of noodles is very sufficient. In addition, there are pancakes that I didn't finish last night, a large pot of braised vegetables, boiled eggs, and green vegetable soup, which are also very rich.

But Wen Zhu has already returned to her heart like an arrow, eating, drinking and having fun outside is not as comfortable as inside Taoyuan, and the system previously prompted that the four stores can be upgraded, and she has to go back to operate. She only ate a bowl of potato flour, and then came to Li Zhiyan to resign: "It's been a long time since I've been out, and now that the business has been negotiated, I'm ready to leave."

Li Zhiyan's eyes were red, he looked at least five years older, and the bags under his eyes were drooping. It can be seen that I haven't slept well all night, and I cried just now. But his gaze had become calm and sharp, and he looked at Wen Zhu silently, as if to see whether she was weak or not.

Wen Zhu silently looked back.

Half a minute later, Li Zhiyan lowered his head and wiped the corners of his eyes with a handkerchief: "Alas, my brother had a heart attack and died like this, we are busy here, and it is not suitable for entertaining distinguished guests, since I heard that the boss is leaving, then I will ask someone to send you out."

Wen Zhu comforted him with a few words of sorrow, and said to the system in his heart: "It seems that he has decided to accept reality."

The system hesitated a little: "Then does he really believe that?" The next time we come to open a store, will it go well?

Wen Zhu turned around and walked out the door: "It doesn't matter if he believes it or not, it's good to know that he is afraid." If it doesn't go well next time you come to open a store, isn't it just looking for trouble? Let's go home first.

Home, unconsciously, Wenzhu has regarded Taoyuan as home.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.