127

Pinellia novel

Chapter 127 127 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 127

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 126 126 ★ Zombie World, 126

Next chapter: Chapter 128 128 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 128

Chapter 127 127 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 127

◎Spring brought by snowflakes◎

The group chased them to the door of the store, and finally saw no one on the snowmobile parked randomly. Looking to the side, I saw that it was really a shop. It seems that the area is quite small, and the facade, decoration, and specifications are exactly the same as before the apocalypse, which is quite confusing.

This is an old city that has long been abandoned!

At this point, even if there is a dragon's pond and a tiger's den in front of us, we still have to go in and break out. After discovering that the door was open, several people encouraged each other and walked into the store.

To their surprise, the captain neither had his arms or legs broken, nor was his personal freedom restricted. He just happened to be sitting next to several large pots in the store. He had a sad expression on his face, but his eyes showed longing from time to time as he looked at the steaming pots on the side, made of stainless steel and like deep barrels. The mist evaporating from inside carried the strong aroma of food, which was haunting. They could instantly understand why the captain was so haunted.

Even those who came in with heightened vigilance, weren't they involuntarily shaken by the strong scent of the arrogant person, and were forced to regain their composure when they saw the captain?

Wen Zhu was not behind the counter this time. Instead, he folded his arms and looked at the people chasing after him with a joking expression: "Don't miss the canteen and gardening shop when you pass by. Do you want to make a purchase?"

That's it. , even if they couldn't bear it, they couldn't refuse, so they all nodded knowingly, fearing that Wenzhu would kill them all if he didn't like it.

Xiao Yan was a careless person. He was the first to ask: "How to consume?"

Wen Zhu pointed to the exchange machine next to the cash register and took the trouble to introduce the consumption model. After hearing the prices, several people felt that it was ridiculous, even more ridiculous than when they met someone like Wen Zhu in a snowy day. Do such cheap prices really exist?

The higher the quality and the lower the price, the more doubts these people have. Because they couldn't understand what Wen Zhutu was about, they always felt that there was a trap in it, but the matter had come to this, and even if they were taken advantage of today, they had to do it in a pleasant manner.

They didn't dare to pester anymore, for fear that Wenzhu would be unhappy and kill them all. When they are alone outside, they have to be grateful when they meet a boss who is still willing to play games, no matter how weird their personality is.

And the food looks really delicious.

After beating around the bush, he carefully confirmed that the sausage was not made of human flesh, but chicken and pork, and the captain took the lead boldly. The group finally began to test the consumption waters. Under the captain's look, Ning Meng, who was the most sensitive to poisons in the team but had some resistance to poisons, took a bite of a cup cake.

Everyone was nervously waiting for her reaction. If Ning Meng showed any abnormality or changed her expression, they would have to find a way to break out no matter what. Even if some people are sacrificed, it is better than all of them dying here.