84

Pinellia novel

Chapter 84 84 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 84

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 83 83 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 83

Next chapter: Chapter 85 85 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 85

Chapter 84 84 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 84

◎Big Rice Bag◎

Arriving at the door of the underground storage room, Ma Linlin stopped: "Brother Zhao and slowly, it's enough for you two to go in. Let's take a rest outside."

Zhao Xiran paused in his steps. , glanced at Mr. Zhang and Wei Manman, and saw that there was no objection, he nodded to the others: "Okay." The

search team was relatively united, and they understood why Ma Linlin wanted to stay outside, and there was nothing else. Opinion. Moreover, Zhao Xiran belongs to the neutral faction and is trusted by everyone. Wei slowly collects his things and does not need anyone else to help him. He only needs someone to lead the way, so they have nothing to worry about.

Qiangzi could read his face and was not stupid. He guessed that he was just in case he knew there was something really good inside, and if he regretted it, he would bring someone to rob it. In fact, he felt a little regretful now. They had searched this building several times in the beginning, and they had broken many of the furniture or dragged them away to be used as firewood. They were also greedy for those valuable things at first, snatching them away and playing with them, but after finding out that they were worthless, they quickly lost interest and had no idea where they had gone.

They didn't know that there was such a deep basement in the villa specifically for storing good things, nor did they know that good things were still valuable. Even if I don’t know how much it is worth, I don’t dare to show it to him. It must be a good thing that he can’t imagine.

Qiangzi inquired with a smile: "It's just two people going in. I don't know when we can finish moving the things."

Ma Linlin also smiled: "We don't need our help for this, they can collect the things quickly. Oh, it took a day to drive here, and I We are all exhausted, why not take a rest?"

Before Wei Manman left, he left small ponytails for them all, and they sat and talked. Ma Linlin deliberately changed the topic and simply asked the others: "What are you going to eat today? Stew some rice and potatoes and make a rice bag? This is the most convenient."

Qiangzi also joined in the fun and said: "We don't have anything else, but this rice bag You can still get some Chinese cabbage, eggplants, peppers, etc., don’t dislike it."

He was here to help, and he would definitely have to add more food for himself, but how could he be embarrassed to eat other people’s food for free? After all, these people will have better food. Bringing some vegetables is a favor at no cost, so it makes sense.

Of course, other people quickly said that it is the best to eat some refreshing vegetables in this season, and they would not dislike it. Qiangzi also said that it would actually be better to make paste of chili peppers and mash them for dipping, and then boil small pumpkins, eggplants, pumpkin leaves and the like for dipping in wine, and it would be more in line with the season. As he said that, he repeatedly said that he could take care of it.

Their vegetable plot is not small, but it has to bear the supply all year round and relies on consciously drying vegetables. If they hadn't known about the existence of Taoyuan and the second uncle was tempted to move there, Qiangzi wouldn't have dared to promise anything so generously. Ma Linlin smiled and said: "We can't take your things for free. You can bring something back later. Biscuits, instant noodles, have a taste. We bought them all in Taoyuan, they are not bad!"