133

Pinellia novel

Chapter 133 133 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 133

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 132 132 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 132

Next chapter: Chapter 134 134 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 134

Chapter 133 133 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 133

◎Lin Ruoyu practices kung fu◎

Zhao Yong was really surprised.

He felt that he already knew the woman's true face. No matter how innocent you are, no matter how good you are. There are some women who clearly have done nothing wrong, but they can fall out with themselves over trivial things, such as Tang Yurou.

There are also some women who are obviously very nice to her and are even willing to make exceptions to treat her well, but the other party just doesn't appreciate it and would rather die outside than enjoy a good life here, such as Jiang Heng.

But in his heart, Lin Ruoyu has always been a good woman who knows how to advance and retreat, is willing to give birth to children for herself, manage the harem, be a good wife and mother, and has no complaints even when she is left out.

He felt that he had really conquered Lin Ruoyu and that she had really fallen in love with him. Unexpectedly, she still hated herself in her heart. So what does it mean that she was kind to him back then? When he had nothing, it was Lin Ruoyu who encouraged him and even bought him milk tea!

Zhao Yong really couldn't figure it out. He felt that he would not be such a failure as a human being. Why? Why doesn't any of these women really want to stay with him? !

Isn't he good enough for them? In this end of the world, he gives them a superior life just because he likes them. Giving them a lofty status and not even allowing them to be touched by other men is not considered a kind of protection or a kind of kindness?

What Zhao Yongtu wants is not that these women are grateful to him, nor does he think that every woman will love him deeply. Zhao Yong does not believe in love at all. But he thinks that these women at least know who the big and small kings are, and at least they should know how they got to live their lives today.

He thought so. That's it, he still yelled: "Lin Ruoyu, please open your eyes and take a look. Don't you know what kind of life the women outside are living? Even if they are separated by a wall in Paradise Lost, these women are living Don’t you know what kind of life it is? Outside, don’t think that you can get the protection of a man based on your beauty, and that you can be a clean and aloof goddess? No one will be like me! It’s me

, I protect you and respect you. I not only leave the whole family to you, but I am not even willing to let you do a little work or suffer a little. Don’t you know how much I like you? I also had nothing at the beginning, and you You've been so good to me, and now you blame me, ah? Why do you? Don't you just rely on me to like you? You did it

on purpose, right from the beginning, you pretended to be pitiful to me on purpose, you did it on purpose You seduced me, but now you say that I killed your boyfriend? I tell you that he deserves it, he just has no ability. Even if I don't kill him, he will die sooner or later. In this apocalypse, it is the law of the jungle and the survival of the fittest! Wake up Wake up!

You're a woman who doesn't even have superpowers. Why do you do that? If you don't sleep with a man, do you think you can survive to this day?! If you follow your boyfriend, don't you also sleep with him? "