143

Pinellia novel

Chapter 143 143 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 143

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 142 142 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 142

Next chapter: Chapter 144 144 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 144

Chapter 143 143 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 143

◎Ideological education in progress◎

A month and a half later, all the bases around City 3 were incorporated.

The climate here is even worse, which means there are very few small bases. There is no need for the reception office to go through the mountains and ridges to find small bases and convince them to join.

In fact, in small bases with thousands or even hundreds of people, it takes little effort to convince them, but it is more difficult to find them. It was the harsh weather and vegetation that made a base of this size unviable, which reduced the receiving office's workload but put them in a bad mood.

It's not heavy, just a bit sad.

As the saying goes, poverty breeds treachery and wealth breeds conscience. Although this is not necessarily true, in an environment where people can die at any time without enough food and clothing, they do not have such luxuries as morality and compassion. And now the reception office is the group of people who have the best and most secure life in Taoyuan. The work is still dealing with a large number of people who are in the same or even worse living conditions than I was before. I have a compassionate heart and with the accumulation of a large amount of data and cases, I can provide a macro picture. It is very human nature to lament that humans have no longer regained their original ecological niche.

After City No. 3 was announced to be completely completed, transportation routes were opened between the three cities. At present, there are only planes, and there are restrictions on ticket purchase. You can only buy tickets if you want to transfer work or apply for a business. Because passenger planes are limited - Wenzhu's points force her to make good plans. This kind of transportation problem is not a high priority.

However, after suggestions, Wenzhu set up a news agency with a TV station, which was mainly responsible for compiling and filling the content on the projection screens everywhere, including news, programs and the like.

At present, the news agency has a total of seven staff members, all of whom have previous work experience. They are behind the scenes such as directors, photographers, editors, etc., and in front of the stage such as anchors, performers, and interviews. The seven people take turns to work together, and their work is impressive. They don't have much funding, but if they directly connect to the system, they can still see a bright future.

Wenzhu was happy to hand over part of the publicity tasks to them, but she was just starting out, and she was worried that these people wouldn't understand what she meant. She had to review the programs and news herself, and the work content was +1.

It's just that there are already three cities. Even if there is no smooth traffic between each other, information must be smooth. Some new policies and situations must be made public without middlemen making profit. Wenzhu knew that many people chose to keep secrets, or flexible rules, to conceal necessary information, all in order to grasp the power in their hands, but she did not have to do this. The smooth flow of information will bring great convenience to Wenzhu.

She simply expanded the news agency, bringing the number to 27, and set up its headquarters in City No. 3. Then she distributed mobile phones, tablets and other communication equipment to some necessary positions, and at the same time opened electronic product stores in the three cities.