115

Pinellia novel

Chapter 115 115 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 115

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 114 114 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 114

Next chapter: Chapter 116 116 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 116

Chapter 115 115 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 115

◎Chinese Pastry Shop◎

For this holiday celebration, Wenzhu specially made a batch of invitations, which are scanned versions of her own handwriting. The invited people are detailed to the individual, ensuring that the other party knows the invitation. It’s you who talks about yourself, and your wording is also very particular. "If you don't come, you will be responsible for the consequences. I hope you will give me a reason to take action." This is what it means.

These people still know how powerful she is. No matter how reluctant they are, there are still many people who are unwilling to take the risk and reluctantly start preparing to go on the road. At the same time, they don't forget to ask how many people have received the invitation and whether they can go. go. People have a herd mentality, and they will feel more secure if they are in a group. If most people don't go, they feel that they have the confidence not to go.

After all, the law does not follow the crowd. No matter how powerful Wenzhu is, he can still kill so many people. If the local base can't defeat Wenzhu, it's all useless to them. If it were him, this bitch wouldn't be so arrogant. Similar harsh talking sessions happened many times, but the fact is that everyone finally found out that they were getting together in the hotel again, with the same familiar faces.

From the beginning, Wenzhu planned to show his strength rather than make friends, so he directly divided these people into three, six or nine grades and allocated rooms according to their strength and friendliness. The hotel's performance has been poor, so it has not been upgraded so far. However, because of the support of a wealthy woman like Wei Manman and the family of the former base leader, a stable consumer group, the daily turnover is still there.

Nowadays, these guests who come from afar have to pay for accommodation. The first lesson they learn when entering Taoyuan is to redeem points. Wenzhu asked the secretarial team to receive and guide them. They are highly intelligent employees who can even master advanced skills such as sarcasm. When he saw that these people seemed reluctant, he immediately pretended to be surprised and said: "Everyone, although We are here as guests, and we in Taoyuan should treat guests warmly, but don't you buy something for your home?"

The implication is that we have to pay for your personal consumption? It is said that it is so powerful that even our boss is not afraid of it. How about taking advantage of such a small advantage?

The transportation and speed to Taoyuan, as well as the technological strength of the crew's instant messaging, had already surprised these people for the first time. After entering Taoyuan, they were surprised again by the dazzling and prosperous scene. . They already have an idea of ​​how powerful Wen Zhu is, and their new self-confidence is already shaky, so they need one extra? Don't yell. I am not someone who has never seen the world, and I have not lost any of my confidence.

How can people with this kind of mentality accept being seen as a poor person who takes advantage in the eyes of others?

As soon as they heard that they could spend money, some people simply spent irrationally to prove their strength. Even if they knew that Wenzhu regarded them as their main scapegoat, they could not afford to lose this person.