22

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 22 Zombie Apocalypse, 22

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 22: The Zombie Apocalypse, 22

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

This group of people obviously didn't come to apply for a card to sell things, seeing that Wenzhu was alone, he didn't take her seriously at all - no matter how high the ability level is, he is afraid of kitchen knives, and their number has formed a crushing situation, and it is not that there are no high-level bosses, how can they be afraid?

Several people were already wandering around, reaching out and touching each other. One of them saw the cigarette on the counter and raised his hand to punch it: "Whew!! What's going on!

After the metal ability strengthens the body, it is not said to be indestructible, at least it will not be resisted by the glass, this person punched down, thinking that he could sweep it all away, and he took the first place in the team's contribution, but he didn't expect the glass to be safe and sound, but his hand was broken. It has always been a group of people who rob homes and rob houses and do all kinds of evil, and they will only do it brute force when they encounter something, and when they see that there is something strange in this house, this person turns around and raises his hand to beat Wen Zhu.

The leading man and woman didn't move, letting the little brother rummage around, but I didn't expect Wen Zhu to be panicked at all, and watched them with an expressionless face as if the devil was making trouble in the village, and the two couldn't help but feel that Wen Zhu was not simple, so the man's smile stopped the reckless little brother: "Hey, don't be so rude, let people see it, and think that our tiger squad is some kind of unreasonable person."

After all, others should still flip it.

Wen Zhu sneered. To be honest, she has been visiting the store normally lately, and she can't go out, so she's really bored. The system told her that she could have a network at the third level, and buy electronic products such as phablets to play, but she didn't say that she wanted points for pulling the network cable, plus phablets or something, Wen Zhu couldn't afford it now.

All her points were saved to buy a robot, and she just spent them. So, although these people are annoying, it can also be said to be a kind of entertainment.

"It's pitiful that I can't control my subordinates." Wen Zhu could see that the other party didn't intend to be civilized and polite, very good, and she was too: "It's better for me to discipline and discipline you." Isn't there a saying that if you don't care about a good child, society will beat him badly in the future.

Before the words fell, Wen Zhu raised his hand and snapped his fingers, and said to the system in his heart: "Get it out and be electrocuted, just get it on the tree next to the billboard."

The system agreed: "Okay!

In the next second, eight people with different emotions, such as puzzled, angry, and angry, saw with their own eyes that the metallic powerhouse was captured by an invisible force volley, flew out of the store with a bang, slammed into the trunk of a tree, and then hung upside down.

Wen Zhu pointed to the store rules in the store: "If you don't follow the store rules, the sky will thunder, and I will do this according to the rules."