110

Pinellia novel

Chapter 110 110 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 110

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 109 109 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 109

Next chapter: Chapter 111 Chapter 111 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 111

Chapter 110 110 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 110

◎ Construction must be in full swing ◎

The recruitment of construction teams is in full swing. Anyone with acceptable qualifications will first try to see if they can learn to operate the machine. Wenzhu bought a set of virtual operation courses, and the people in the secretarial team brought the recruited people to the school for interviews to test their learning abilities and operational talents.

Because it is a semi-mechanical and semi-manual construction method, Wenzhu's points are limited. The machine is naturally very expensive, and he cannot bear too much loss. She is planning the construction plan, and the secretarial team is working in full swing to select people who can operate machinery and manage.

The weather has obviously cooled down. The specific characteristic is that only at noon, the four or five hours when the sun is at its strongest, humans have to avoid direct sunlight. At other times, they can basically work with their heads up, and they don’t even need to wear sun protection clothing. According to experienced people, in about half a month from now, the temperature will drop sharply and it will enter autumn.

But autumn is a very unstable state, which may last for half a month, or only three or five days. When the first snow falls, winter officially arrives. From now on, there is no need to have any expectations or illusions. The temperature will only get lower day by day. Therefore, the construction team's learning time and operation time are very tight. Those who fail to try it once will never have a second chance.

The machines they operate are mainly large cement mixers, road rollers, crushers, and excavators. Since the machines produced by the system are highly intelligent, they are unlikely to harm humans. The main content of learning is how to keep up with the workmates in an orderly manner, as well as the relatively complicated work process. As long as you keep the safety regulations in mind In my heart, if I can protect the machine well, I can do the job well, and I can pass the test if I can be a screw on the assembly line.

Say it is difficult or not, say easy. Those who learn quickly have been organized into teams and given work clothes and safety helmets to start working. Those who get to work faster are those who do hard work. Draw lines according to the drawings to distinguish the construction scope, arrange the residence of each construction team, free up space for the construction of a large canteen, etc.

Because the construction plan has been released, infrastructure distribution areas such as dormitories, canteens, and bathhouses have also been designated. However, the problem is that although the limitations of practical preparations have been taken into account as much as possible, in order to achieve the best results, Some cafeterias and bathhouses are inevitably painted on the original buildings, and their positions are also shifted.

In this case, the original building must be demolished first to make room, because Wenzhu's canteen, bathhouse and dormitory are part of the next series of tasks "Building Orchards and Farms" and must be operated from the system. Although certain compromises were made based on the topography and architecture of Fengyun Base when making the plan, Wenzhu did not accept too big a deviation.

Once the project started, Wenzhu had to stay permanently. Firstly, it was convenient to deal with matters on the construction site, and secondly, she had to follow the cleaning process and start the construction. Many people thought that they could observe up close now how Wenzhu completed the building overnight, but the fact was that they were also confused and couldn't see it no matter how hard they tried.