40

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 40 Zombie Apocalypse, 40

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 40: The Zombie Apocalypse, 40

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Although there are Shuguang bases and Fengyun bases taking the lead, in fact, in the future, although there are many bases to wait and see, there are also many bases to try consumption, but there are not many people who have the intention of cooperation. There are not too many bases with the luxury of trial and error costs, and there are not many bases that need to be considered whether most people have good food, and for these small bases, it is nothing more than finding a canteen for field work, or a place for their relatives and friends to make tooth sacrifices, even if you want to imitate the big base, you can't do it.

As for the Qiming base where Du Fang was born, although he also has the willingness to contact, he obviously plans to wait and see how the two top2 feel after use. After all, the family is big, there are many involved, especially the Qiming base is to maintain a pattern of basically everyone equal, once the introduction of Taoyuan, there is no doubt that the enjoyment will be divided into classes, for their own management philosophy, and even the management is also an impact.

Moreover, Wen Zhu, a sudden existence, many bases don't know how to look at her. If it is a resource that can only be owned by one base, then casually integrating into any base will not change the current pattern, and it will not have much impact on their lives. If it is a resource that can be divided, then several large bases will be very happy, because their strength will be improved, and their power will not be affected.

But Wen Zhu is a kind of infinite regeneration, but it can't belong to anyone, at least it doesn't hurt the muscles and bones, it is estimated that he can't have it, even if he goes out to win, he is easy to become remnant blood, and the tragedy of Huang Que in the back of the tragedy, then many people don't know how to look at her, but they instinctively feel uncomfortable, and they can't refuse the convenience she brings.

Wen Zhu didn't care, since she had no intention of cooperating, she was happy to be idle, and sent away Tianfeng and his party, who were reluctant to leave in her heart, although she didn't dare to say it, she went to the convenience store, looked at the balance and opened the giant screen TV in the leisure area, and began to buy channels.

There are eight people in the Fengyun base, and they have spent a lot in the four stores, and each store basically has a turnover of several thousand. But after the Taoyuan upgrade, the difficulty of upgrading the store has also increased, and yesterday it only increased by one or two levels. Wen Zhu was not in a hurry, and after breakfast early in the morning, he came to set up the TV.

She buys members with her own personal account,TV channels are very cheap,Internet packages are not expensive,The store is multiplied several times,Although I bought a TV before to make a leisure area,But in fact, Wen Zhu hasn't had time to fill in the content,TV can't be watched。

Considering that he was expected to leave the store in the next few days, Wen Zhu decided to arrange everything before leaving.

She bought a few entertainment channels that are not related to the world, but there is no cultural technology that is out of touch with the incomprehensible world, variety shows, movies, and TV series, and then called CoCo to instruct: "I may have to leave for a few days in the future, you go to work at 8 o'clock in the morning every day, leave work at 8 o'clock in the evening, turn on the TV after 10 o'clock, and turn it off at 7 o'clock in the evening, remember?" If someone comes to me to talk about business, you tell them to wait for me to come back and talk about it, and then recommend them to stay and consume, if someone tries to attack the store or you, once you do it, you will get it outside the store and be electrocuted, if you don't do it, it's just verbal insults or something, just randomly teleport, drive it out and then pull it into the blacklist, understand?