147

Pinellia novel

Chapter 147 147 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 147

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 146 146 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 146

Next chapter: Chapter 148 148 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 148

Chapter 147 147 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 147

◎Digital ID and independent system ◎

Wenzhu naturally understands the situation at the Harvest Base. As before, as long as someone starts moving towards Taoyuan, all the surrounding news will not be hidden from Wenzhu's eyes and ears. These people took the initiative to tell Wenzhu any news they knew, in exchange for food, accommodation, or points. Even those who are well-informed, have no shortage of food and clothing, and come here simply for speculation, they still need to exchange this information for a sense of security.

In the eyes of the outside world, the Harvest Base still has a certain strength, but the inheritance relationship is unclear, which makes the strength not very stable. But Wenzhu mainly took a fancy to the faculty, staff and college students inside. This can completely become a comprehensive college, and it will be a place for staff in Taoyuan to study in the future.

Academician Shen and his daughter Wen Zhu were also very interested.

The main research direction of Shen Institute is on high-yield grains. Academician Shen’s daughter Shen Xiaozhu is also over 40 years old. The main research direction is drought and frost-resistant grains. Wen Zhu wrote the two of them down in his memo and sighed: "Aren't there already talents in the breeding laboratory?"

Just living in the apocalypse, you don't need to think too much, as long as you have supplies, food and drink, you can survive. . But once you want to form a force, the shortage of talents in all aspects is a big problem. Because this is often a paradox. People with developed brains are likely to have insufficient physical strength and poor physical fitness. In the early days of the end of the world, a large number of people will die before they have a chance to awaken their powers. As time goes by, their chances of survival get lower and lower, which is inevitable. Many survive. High-level intellectuals are extremely lucky. But this also proves that without this kind of luck, many people with very valuable minds will die easily.

Even if Wenzhu has a complete method of cultivating talents from scratch, it can't quench the thirst of the people far away, and the resources she can allocate to education, especially higher education, are very limited. All aspects of the construction of Taoyuan are crying for food. Wenzhu feels like a busy mother bird. She is dizzy due to the noise. She can only feed the insects to whoever is closest, or whoever screams the loudest or opens her mouth the widest. who.

This group of high-level intellectuals who had been trained and had experienced life in the apocalypse was a complete surprise, and it was something Wenzhu was bound to get. Just because this group of talents is so important, Wenzhu must act carefully to ensure that they can survive the tense period on the eve of the reception very stably and enter Taoyuan smoothly.

So this time Wenzhu planned to strictly supervise and control the overall situation.

Because of the special situation of high population density here, Wenzhu hired a lot of system employees as soon as it landed. At present, there is no need to urgently transfer staff from the first three cities, but she did it anyway. Wen Zhu believes that workers in Taoyuan must get used to being accustomed to business trips and working in different places.